No announcement yet.

Who shoots a kisser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never used one and never had a problem with a consistent anchor. I was told the corner of your mouth moves around to much. Now after 20 years with the same release I switched to a thumb release. I really like it but my anchor is not as consistent. So now I am thinking about one.

Comment

I like them, but don't use one myself, I like to think that I have my anchor point down by now.

Comment

I have always used one and will continue. Don't worry about what some tech might say to you about it. It's your bow and your money.

Comment

I don’t have a kisser but a some serving making a very small knot I place on my nose for consistent anchoring

Comment

Always. Never less than 3 anchor pts.

Comment

I have one and use a thumb release also. I just added it last year and I think I’ll always have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                I don't care for the guy either. But, why would anyone want to shoot Tom Herman?
                Maybe just to wound. Go Coogs

Comment

Always had one. Couple years ago while getting my new bow the archery shop stting up my new bow said nobody uses them anymore. That maybe one of the reasons I didnt go back there when I bought my new VXR. I will be putting one on my new bow.

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
                    I’m using this. Prob won’t go back to a kisser button.
                    Looked up a thread on kisser buttons. Saw this one from a while back. I was thinking of the same Bowmar Nose button. Any feed back after all this time.

Thanks.

Comment

Still using one. When my nose gets cold, it’s definitely less sensitive. For the most part, it makes a really consistent anchor location. Been thinking about running a nose button for nose and mouth with my next string change. This way I could lose the peep sight.

Comment

Originally posted by MnM View Post
                        Still using one. When my nose gets cold, it’s definitely less sensitive. For the most part, it makes a really consistent anchor location. Been thinking about running a nose button for nose and mouth with my next string change. This way I could lose the peep sight.

Thanks for the feedback. What I like is something to get on anchor in a hurry if a quick shot is needed. And with the smaller nose button, it would seem like the effect on the string would be a lot less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nose button along with serving tied in a big enough square knot to act as a kisser button.

Sounds weird, but the combination of the two works.

Comment

Working...
                          X