Comment

That’s crazy

Comment

Only $25k bond. Man that's crazy

Comment

It is real.... over trash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw that earlier today. I think the father and son both end up doing time. Read where they have shot other neighbors dogs before. Sounds like they are both trigger happy and were looking for an excuse to shoot someone. Although the guy that got shot should of walked away.

Comment

I just watched it again and I agree the guy should have walked away long before they shot him

Comment

That was FN stupid as s sh t right there everyone involved had a part in this murder.

Comment

No one deserves to get shot and killed but he literally got his self killed being a dumb*****!

Comment

I dont think he should have been shot - I do think he acted out of line.

But did both people feel threatened there? I can see one person saying self defense, but the Son with the shotgun?

Comment

I would have walked away just to keep from seeing any more of their mantitties.

Comment

They had guns, he didn't? How can you feel threatened in that situation if you had the gun? He didn't swing on them did he? They both should be going to jail for a long time.

Comment

Holy cow. People are dumb. That was just a big mixed bag of stupidity and Darwin awards there. Murder on camera, taunting someone into killing you, fighting over trash, geez. I'm gonna guess Don Juan street isn't where the doctors and lawyers in Abilene live.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

They are all a bunch of idiots! Even the wife, if her husband wanted to be stupid she should have at least called 911 and retreated with her kids!

Comment

I would guess that it started over something else, I want to say the shooting happened behind the green box in the alley.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X