Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Facebook page that we share pics and info on

Comment

Drop box works ok as you can share video and pics .

Comment

cluster

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
          WhatsApp is good way to communicate with everyone and save pics. My iPhone saves the WhatsApp pics automatically too in a separate album I can go back to anytime. Dropbox good as well
          Exactly why we use WhatsApp, you do have to download the app but can use it on all you computers and phones at the same time. Game changer for us.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I think there are 17 of us on the lease. We have been posting a thousand or more general pics. We also have a deer of interest category. A off limits category. And a dead deer category.

We very rarely see everyone at one time, so communication is key. We do a Saturday evening group meal every hunting, that we run pics on a large screen tv which helps keep most up to speed.

Comment

“Line” app works great for this. It works as a messenger app, yet within the chatroom you can post photos to there own album and make as many albums as needed.

Comment

We use FB and and app called Band.

Comment

Most people are already on Facebook so a private/secret group is a good solution.

Comment

I used weebly.com.

Comment

I feel fortunate that I do not have to discuss or show pictures of the deer I hunt to anyone unless I choose to do so. If I want to shoot a deer I shoot it. No consensus, no permission, no BS backlash if someone does not agree with my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        I feel fortunate that I do not have to discuss or show pictures of the deer I hunt to anyone unless I choose to do so. If I want to shoot a deer I shoot it. No consensus, no permission, no BS backlash if someone does not agree with my decision.
                        We share because we want to, not because we have to. We are friends.

We use group text and it works fine for us. There are 8 of us.

Comment

web.whatsapp site is the best option to share pics with friends and you can easily manage and reply to your friends.

Comment

this site is only for PC's and i don't know it's work on mobile devices.

Comment

If everyone has an iPhone you can just create a shared photo album on there. No apps or other websites needed.

When you are in the stand and want to see game cam pics its super easy to just open photos on the iphone and they are all right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X