• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
    Not doing LSU colors?

No I’m gonna pass on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
      What are the thoughts on a 6.5 prc for elk? Thinking that with a 24” barrel would be a good combo to use for deer without being brutal but also capable of taking an elk out to 400 yards.
      all day especially with the 156 but the monos or 140 would work as well

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Well... After number crunching and trying to play “adulting” I think I’m finally throwing the towel in and I’m out
        Thoughts and prayers

Comment

Well... After number crunching and trying to play “adulting” I think I’m finally throwing the towel in and I’m out
          Did you decide against selling your 257? Just curious. Saw it in the classifieds one day.

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
            Did you decide against selling your 257? Just curious. Saw it in the classifieds one day.
            I did and I'm going to make a few changes to it to try and fill the void in missing out on this one.

Comment

I did and I'm going to make a few changes to it to try and fill the void in missing out on this one.

Rebarrel with faster twist?

Comment

Nice. I really liked that rifle. One day i want to get a 257. Probably would have offered on yours if i wasn't doing a rifle on this TBH special.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                  Rebarrel with faster twist?
                  New stock to shave off about a pound and a shorter barrel. I know it'll cut about 150-175 fps and people will say "might as well get a 25-06" but its still a absolutely speed demon. The 26" barrel while hunting suppressed sucks lol

Comment

Robert, is this paint scheme an option for the "custom"
                    Attached Files

Comment

The first of the "Alamo-ized" Defiances started showing up today! They look pretty sweet......

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                        Robert, is this paint scheme an option for the "custom"
                        It "can" be done, but would be beyond the scope of the standard pricing. If anybody has questions about finishes, please call the shop for specifics. There are way too many options to hash out here.

Comment

So anyone know what the count is up to on orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                            The first of the "Alamo-ized" Defiances started showing up today! They look pretty sweet......
                            That action looks MIGHTY FINE!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                              It "can" be done, but would be beyond the scope of the standard pricing. If anybody has questions about finishes, please call the shop for specifics. There are way too many options to hash out here.
                              Gotchya!

Comment

What is everyone's thoughts on a 300 WSM in a 20-22" barrel running suppressed at all times?

Comment

Working...
                                X