New Bolt Action 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bolt Action 22

Bergara just announced they would be coming out with a new bolt action 22! I know not everyone will be excited about this. But this is the first major competitor to vudoo gun works and they $2,000 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anschutz not in the game anymore?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]977231[/ATTACH]

Comment

Oooooooooooo!!!

Comment

I have been busy building my ranch home for the past 3 years and havent given much time into shooting .22's like I used to. I have Annies, CZ's and a Kimber that shoot very well. I had no idea that someone was building a clone M700 rimfire bolt gun. Looked at the Vudoo's 22 and at $1800 for a barreled action it's pricey but does giving you lots of choices of stocks, triggers etc to choose from.

I guess Begara's are on a M700 footprint.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
            I have been busy building my ranch home for the past 3 years and havent given much time into shooting .22's like I used to. I have Annies, CZ's and a Kimber that shoot very well. I had no idea that someone was building a clone M700 rimfire bolt gun. Looked at the Vudoo's 22 and at $1800 for a barreled action it's pricey but does giving you lots of choices of stocks, triggers etc to choose from.

I guess Begara's are on a M700 footprint.

You are correct the Bergara is an 700 Clone. It takes all 700 accessories. This stock it is in has an AICS magazine.

MSRP is $1150. Street price is going to be around $900

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Voodoos don’t have the most reliable mags. That seems to be he biggest complaint with them, and at that price it’s a legit complaint. I’m hoping the Bergaras are more reliable in that aspect. I’ll probably be picking one up.

Comment

Better be a home run quick & something special as I got my eye on a V-22...that 40x based action is impressive!! I don’t care for the space guns but the crow or raven is likely Acquisition soon.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                  Anschutz not in the game anymore?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
                  Always...I know nothing of the other by the op but the vudoo is the first modern 22 sporter that has my attn in a long time!!

Comment

Remington 547 by far the nicest bolt action .22 made, and I’m not even a Remington fan.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                      Remington 547 by far the nicest bolt action .22 made, and I’m not even a Remington fan.
                      I am a Remington fan and would pick a Anschutz or Cooper .22rf over any modern Remington .22 every day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Comment

Not even in the same league...or ballpark.

Comment

I know it's not the same but I love my KIDD. Rapid fire, suppressed, pin hole accuracy to 50 yds. Coyotes do not like it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Better be a home run quick & something special as I got my eye on a V-22...that 40x based action is impressive!! I don’t care for the space guns but the crow or raven is likely Acquisition soon.
                            I can't see you ever regretting the V-22 purchase. The ones I have been around were simply amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                              I can't see you ever regretting the V-22 purchase. The ones I have been around were simply amazing.
                              My experience as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X