No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitiful effort on the mound and in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      This team just sucks balls..
      Yes they do.

Stros are also VERY good.

All is right in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Pitiful effort on the mound and in the field.

It’s not pitiful effort on the mound. They’re just not very good and the hitters are. The crap in the field is pitiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          It’s not pitiful effort on the mound. They’re just not very good and the hitters are. The crap in the field is pitiful.
          Sorry to disagree with the mound performance. Look at the placement of that pitch that Bergman deposited in the stands. Jurado put it on a silver platter for him.

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Sorry to disagree with the mound performance. Look at the placement of that pitch that Bergman deposited in the stands. Jurado put it on a silver platter for him.

Because he’s not very good. It’s not where he was trying to put it. If we had a decent pitching staff we wouldn’t be 17-20.

Comment

Bad effort and bad talent often end up with the same type results. I’m a Rangers fan so I’ll keep following and watching. That is to say....while it’s free. I won’t be spending any of my hard earned money going to a game to help support this club.

Comment

Swept out of H Town.

Comment

Ouch!

Astros have redeemed themselves after loosing their first series of the season with the Rangers.
                  Last edited by Thumper; 05-12-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Slip sliding away, slip sliding awaaay, oh my goodness, the season is slip sliding away.

Comment

Has the feel of a long one tonight, need a little offense to make it interesting.

What a beautiful night in north Texas for watching baseball outside though.

Comment

I don't know what's worse: Drew Smyly as a pitcher, or Shin Soo Choo as a defensive outfielder. Smyly wasn't good last night. But, Choo was a one man wrecking crew in the field in the first inning.

This year plus one more on the Choo contract? Worst contract, at least for the club, in MLB history? Prince Fielder may have something to say about that i suppose. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                          I don't know what's worse: Drew Smyly as a pitcher, or Shin Soo Choo as a defensive outfielder. Smyly wasn't good last night. But, Choo was a one man wrecking crew in the field in the first inning.

This year plus one more on the Choo contract? Worst contract, at least for the club, in MLB history? Prince Fielder may have something to say about that i suppose. Jeez.
                          Chan Ho Park.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

Miller? Yea hes been garbage. Really thought he might be able to find some half *** form but its not happening. Smyly hasn't been much either though.

Choo is who they thought he is when they signed him. They didn't sign him for his glove. When hes been healthy he gets on base. Yes he was over paid.

Comment

I meant Shelby Miller, my bad. But yeah, Smyly is not much either. Ugh.

Comment

Random stat from Twitter -

Joey Gallo has 100 career HR and only 6 career GIDP.

No player has had a career with more than 10 times as many HR as GIDP.* Gallo has 16.67 times as many HR as GIDP.

*Min. 1000 PA, since GIDP first tracked consistently in 1939. -AJE

Comment

Working...
                                X