Roger Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    It’s all a sham. Anyone who can’t see that is blinded by partisanship or just a dumb ***. It’s a shame what we have let our government become. At the end of the day, we are allowing it. Aren’t we?
    it sure seems like it, but the truth of the matter is that most of us that work for a living don't have time to screw around with protest and such. the folks that are jobless and have nothing else better to do; well they have all the time in the world to raise hell and protest the injustice that they perceive against their worthless a**es.

but sooner than later i think that the time will come for all to make a decision one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      It’s all a sham. Anyone who can’t see that is blinded by partisanship or just a dumb ***. It’s a shame what we have let our government become. At the end of the day, we are allowing it. Aren’t we?
      Its is a shame and its also VERY scary..

When the highest branch of law enforcement in the country, the FBI, becomes a totally corrupt political tool and turns a blind eye to serious crimes, that the side they are protecting are committing, then we are in deep trouble....

And yes at the end of the day we as a people have allowed it to get this out of hand.. What it will take to make it right again few are prepared to do and it will get much worse before it gets better. If getting better is even a possibility..

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Do you think it didnt happen?

On March 17, 2017, Brazile admitted to forwarding debate questions to Clinton's campaign during the 2016 Democratic primary, while she was Vice Chair of the DNC and working as a CNN commentator. In an essay she wrote for TIME magazine, she said, "Then in October, a subsequent release of e-mails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign." Brazile went on to explain: "My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those e-mails was a mistake I will forever regret."
        Wow!! It's all right there - I bet they just haven't discovered this yet and need you to point it out to them. Surely there's someone who can at least garner the charges?

Great work!!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          Crime is crime
          Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone may be accused of lying and tampering with witnesses, but it’s equally notable what he’s not charged with: colluding with the Kremlin in a grand conspiracy to help Trump win the presidency in 2016......

In none of those cases did prosecutors say the things the defendants lied about were crimes themselves.........

The absence of a definitive answer to the collusion question, more than 20 months into Mueller’s work, has given the president and his allies a wedge to attack the investigation.

Yea. It really is all right there, for all to see.

The country is suffering because some drunk B, didnt get her turn.

Pretty sad really that some cant figure it out, or all unwilling to, because they dont like a guys hair cut.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone may be accused of lying and tampering with witnesses, but it’s equally notable what he’s not charged with: colluding with the Kremlin in a grand conspiracy to help Trump win the presidency in 2016......

In none of those cases did prosecutors say the things the defendants lied about were crimes themselves.........

The absence of a definitive answer to the collusion question, more than 20 months into Mueller’s work, has given the president and his allies a wedge to attack the investigation.

Yea. It really is all right there, for all to see.

The country is suffering because some drunk B, didnt get her turn.

Pretty sad really that some cant figure it out, or all unwilling to, because they dont like a guys hair cut.
            Exactly what it must be - I mean with your investigative work and the iron clad case you have, it's no wonder the drunk B isnt locked up yet. Or any other member of her campaign.

Crime is crime is why these people are going to jail and getting charges.

I cant wait til they read what you wrote and get the job done!

Great Work!!

Comment

Exactly what it must be - I mean with your investigative work and the iron clad case you have, it's no wonder the drunk B isnt locked up yet. Or any other member of her campaign.

Crime is crime is why these people are going to jail and getting charges.

I cant wait til they read what you wrote and get the job done!

Great Work!!
              So you are saying that no crime was committed by HRC or the DNC?

Comment

Stone is screwed, especially if you believe this [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZFEcjl_n4"]Life, Liberty & Levin 1/27/19 | Mark Levin Fox News | January 27, 2019 - YouTube[/ame] . Well worth the watch to get an understanding of Muller and Weismans past with Enron and Merrill Lynch case.

Once Stone is found guilty he will be sent to solitaire confinement in Federal Prison to break in an attempt to get him to talk, whether it's truthful or not. Isn't Manafort in solitaire confinement?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Not at all - I'm saying that with the GREAT WORK provided already, we should have an indictment or charges filed anytime now once we could get one of those DC folks to look at the green screen.

Comment

Not at all - I'm saying that with the GREAT WORK provided already, we should have an indictment or charges filed anytime now once we could get one of those DC folks to look at the green screen.
                    Oh! So you are just talking out of both sides of your anus, as you so often do.

Comment

We should have an indictment shindig - toss some arrows at targets of the drunk B and celebrate.

Lemme know when it happens!

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                        All accused of lying under oath. If they ask me any questions I am pleading the 5th. Cant lie if you don't tell them anything.
                        Or Hillary, Holder, Rice & Lynch excuse... "I misremembered "

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          Stone is screwed, especially if you believe this Life, Liberty & Levin 1/27/19 | Mark Levin Fox News | January 27, 2019 - YouTube . Well worth the watch to get an understanding of Muller and Weismans past with Enron and Merrill Lynch case.

Once Stone is found guilty he will be sent to solitaire confinement in Federal Prison to break in an attempt to get him to talk, whether it's truthful or not. Isn't Manafort in solitaire confinement?
                          Ok, so this has bugged me for quite a while. Didn’t Trump have the opportunity to clean house when he 1st took office? Couldn’t he have sent all the Obama holdovers packing and appointed his own hand picked people to run the FBI and DOJ?

Comment

He's saying that your legal knowledge is far greater than a team of Ivy league trained GOP lawyers and that he knows as soon as they see your recommendation that the Atty Gen well be ready to file charges.

You should feel honoured

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              He's saying that your legal knowledge is far greater than a team of Ivy league trained GOP lawyers and that he knows as soon as they see your recommendation that the Atty Gen well be ready to file charges.

You should feel honoured
                              I haven't made any recommendations DA.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                                All accused of lying under oath. If they ask me any questions I am pleading the 5th. Cant lie if you don't tell them anything.
                                You're so much smarter than the lawyers that have been convicted of perjury.
                                Why didn't they just plead the 5th and not answer Mueller's questions and then they wouldn't be going to jail.
                                Cohen is a lawyer but yet he felt compelled to lie regarding trump business.
                                Giulliani is a lawyer and he's constantly walking back his words as far as what trump has said or done in the past.

Why don't these lawyers just keep their traps shut and plead the 5th?

You might want to send them an email alerting them of how this works.

Comment

Working...
                                X