Roger Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    This Mueller guy is methodically placing crumbs and connecting the dots.
    Slowly but surely he is getting there.
    Where is there, interfering?

If they guy had a slam dunk case for collusion against Trump this 2 year bread crumb laying operation seems like a big waste of time and money. No?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

If they guy had a slam dunk case for collusion against Trump this 2 year bread crumb laying operation seems like a big waste of time and money. No?
      Now tell me about the Hillary emails? Waste of time and money. No?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Yes. Investigating missing/deleted emails and secret servers of the SOS is the same thing as a 2 year investigation into the allegation that the POTUS is a Russian spy. An investigation that was started by a false report paid for by opposition which we now know the DOJ knew all a long.

Comment

Isn't it strange where a dozen of your friends are indicted for federal crimes pertaining to business that you conduct personally?
          All are convicted or plead out
          What does that say about you?
          Besides you have a poor choice in friends or business associates
          But why are all these people getting indicted for business dealing directly/solely with you?

Hmmmmm
          So what have they been indicted or convicted of that involves Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Yes. Investigating missing/deleted emails and secret servers of the SOS is the same thing as a 2 year investigation into the allegation that the POTUS is a Russian spy. An investigation that was started by a false report paid for by opposition which we now know the DOJ knew all a long.
            What indictments and convictions came from the emails?

Comment

What indictments and convictions came from the emails?
              None. That isn't my point. My point was that it's a worth wile investigation. Now look at the indictments and convictions that have come from the Russia investigation. They have nothing to do with "Russian Collusion". It's all investigate until you find a crime type stuff. Heck they even gave Podesta immunity for the same thing they popped Manafort for. If that doesn't tell you something.....

Comment

What do you want to know?

They were illegal and she lied about it. Probably Obama too. Probably anyone that Hillary communicated with knew she was using an illegal email. Now tell me why she would need an illegal email address?

Do you think CNN has camera vans outside the Clinton's home now?

Comment

None. That isn't my point. My point was that it's a worth wile investigation. Now look at the indictments and convictions that have come from the Russia investigation. They have nothing to do with "Russian Collusion". It's all investigate until you find a crime type stuff. Heck they even gave Podesta immunity for the same thing they popped Manafort for. If that doesn't tell you something.....
                  If none then you have no point.
                  Trey Howdy and clan didn't have enough evidence or gonads to bring an indictment so let it alone.
                  Even if not for HRC why wasn't anyone around her like her database administrator or the very least her cable guy indicted for aiding and abetting her?

Trump's team is dropping like flies with insurmountable evidence against them.

Does the GOP not know how to properly get criminals inducted?
                  So why was crooked Hillary or anyone on her team indicted?

Comment

What do you want to know?

They were illegal and she lied about it. Probably Obama too. Probably anyone that Hillary communicated with knew she was using an illegal email. Now tell me why she would need an illegal email address?

Do you think CNN has camera vans outside the Clinton's home now?
                    Trump's daughter uses the same kind of email.
                    If illegal why were no criminal charges filed?
                    It's that simple.

Just like obamacare.
                    Y'all scream about it but I don't see the GOP repealing it.
                    I know you're smarter than this.
                    I know you are.

Comment

So what have they been indicted or convicted of that involves Trump?
                      Do you know why Cohen is going to jail?
                      Manafort?
                      C'mon man!

Comment

Crime is crime - just funny to me how people will chant lock her up when it's convenient, but when people are actually getting locked up, they want to stop and move on.

From what I understand, Podesta didnt just receive immunity - there are ties to go along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                          Yep. No doubt a sham. “Show me the man and I’ll find you a crime”. Investigation is a total farce. How did CNN know to be at an FBI arrest/raid? That’s the question worth exploring.
                          The scam investigation wanted video evidence of the arrest/raid to portray Stone as a high profile dangerous criminal, all part of their narrative of painting this Russia collusion thing. They didn’t get the video on manafort when they arrested him and it hurt them in trying to paint him as part of some collusion, why they had CNN there on site as it all went down, not no reporter intuition or connecting dots.

The whole arrest is a laughable indictment. In the warrant/indictment there is exonerating statements, they claim his illegal activity was trying to find out what these emails that Wikileaks had on Hillary, which being nosey is not a crime except when it has to do with illegal acts by the left.

What CNN has yet to report is that Stone is already out on bail because the whole thing is a ludacris sham. The FBI higher ups KNOWINGLY LIED to the FISA court, not once, not twice, but multiple times (had to renew the warrants numerous times). That right there is the biggest crime of all but nobody has had to answer to any of this.
                          Last edited by diamond10x; 01-25-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Do you know why Cohen is going to jail?
                            Manafort?
                            C'mon man!
                            Lying about something or someone does not equal lying for someone. You think Trump told them to lie? How do you think the questions went?

"is trump a Russian agent?"

"NO"

"Okay yes"

"WE GOT HIM!"

I know what Manafort was busted for, and it doesn't involve Trump. Why isn't Podesta going to jail for that same thing?

Comment

Not only trump but he's also DRAINING THE SWAMP as he seeks out the lunker (trump).
                              He knows there is a 12lbs bass in that lake and he's going to get it.
                              But he's also gonna get every bluegill and crappie in that lake along the way as well.
                              Not gonna leave a single hill left behind
                              Papadopoulos got 12 days in the slammer.
                              That's not even as long as some spend on a summer vacation.
                              He was a shad.

Comment

Crime is crime - just funny to me how people will chant lock her up when it's convenient, but when people are actually getting locked up, they want to stop and move on.

From what I understand, Podesta didnt just receive immunity - there are ties to go along with it.
                                I agree a crime is a crime, but crimes that do not involve the subject of the investigation do not give validity to the investigation.

Comment

Working...
                                X