TBH Express Needed. Bish to TxMedic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express Needed. Bish to TxMedic

Needing to get a pistol from Sherman to Georgetown. Anyone making anywhere close to that trip in the near future? I’m happy to offer a little incentive

I’m in Tioga, headed down to Round Rock on April 14th for my daughters cheer competition. If that’s soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
      I’m in Tioga, headed down to Round Rock on April 14th for my daughters cheer competition. If that’s soon enough.
      PM sent

Comment

Dang, I spent last night on Gainesville and I'm having lunch in Austin right now. Missed it by "this much"!

Comment

I'm in Henrietta and will be heading down to Bellville Friday...if I can help, let me know!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
            I'm in Henrietta and will be heading down to Bellville Friday...if I can help, let me know!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
            How close will you be to Georgetown/Austin? Might be able to make that work.

Comment

PM returned.

Comment

Next Thursday (April 6th) I'll be leaving Caddo Mills and heading to Mason. I can swing through Georgetown on the way down or on the way back up on that Sunday (April 9th).

I will be leaving fairly early on Thursday morning. Probably around 5 or 530. So that's going to put me in Georgetown roughly 3 hours later. On Sunday I'm not entirely sure when I'll be leaving the deer lease but can play it by ear if that day is better. It will be fairly early though I'm sure (after the morning hunt).

If any of that works for you......and Bish can meet up with me to exchange the express between now and then....I'll bring it on down with me.

Comment

I think we have it figured out. Thanks to all who offered to help!

Comment

Dang, I wish I was making that route! Would love to meet the both of you!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Dang, I wish I was making that route! Would love to meet the both of you!!
                      Likewise, brother!

Comment

Working...
                      X