S Texas Coyote Calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S Texas Coyote Calling

Had a chance to go to S Texas for some photography and also practice some Coyote Calling. Called in 5 coyotes and filmed this one coming in. Video is a little shaky as it was handheld and my first video in years.

Nice! What was that sound, hard to describe it, but was like a fast ratcheting sound that happened two or three times in the video?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
      Nice! What was that sound, hard to describe it, but was like a fast ratcheting sound that happened two or three times in the video?

LOL well my friend had an older DSLR Canon 7D that he was shooting with but not on highspeed. I had taken pic of coyotes the previous day so I called on some coyotes for him to photograph. I have some pretty good content on IG txoutdoorxplorer

Comment

too bad you didn't pop them after getting the filming done.

Comment

Originally posted by jbr81900 View Post
          LOL well my friend had an older DSLR Canon 7D that he was shooting with but not on highspeed. I had taken pic of coyotes the previous day so I called on some coyotes for him to photograph. I have some pretty good content on IG txoutdoorxplorer
          Okay, makes sense. His camera must have been right next to the mic to pick up the shutter that loud.

Comment

Working...
          X