Car insurance ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
    I’m with an independent agent. The problem is I received my renewal in the mail with an increase of over $800 per year. I shopped it myself and found it cheaper through progressive. Emailed my agent and he got it even cheaper than my online quote through progressive. I shouldn’t have to be doing this if he is working for me and trying to save me money.
    They are just lazy. My son contacted his Safeco agent 3 months ago 3 times via email and they never replied back to him. He finally switched insurance companies with his home, vehicles, camper and 2 rentals and called them to cancel. They wanted to know why he canceled. He explained that they hadn`t responded to his emails, so he found cheaper insurance elsewhere. I never shop insurance unless I go inside and talk to my agent face to face.

Comment

It's like the oil companies reporting billions in profits this quarter, insurance companies got to match it.

Comment

From Geico to Progressive. I pay every 6 months and it saved me $1100.

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post
          From Geico to Progressive. I pay every 6 months and it saved me $1100.
          What are you paying on?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
            What are you paying on?
            I pay $1168.00 for 4 vehicles, 3 are full coverage and 1 is PIP. I had been with Geico for several years and no claims. I was due to pay Geico $2200.00 for the 6 months. I have a 2015 Tahoe, 2008 tacoma, 2020 chevy 2500 & 1998 chevy k1500.

I talked with a lady by the name of Layla at 440-932-6404 and she was very helpful. I ready by Geico policy to her and she matched everything based on it. This is her direct number and if you don't get her she will return your call.

Comment

You should get with our site sponsor Cale (username - The Insurance Guy), with Archer Insurance. He gave us great prices on our home and auto insurance.

Comment

What Mary just posted. Got with Cale this week and he saved me a bunch of money, with same coverage. Farm Bureau got crazy on their prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  You should get with our site sponsor Cale (username - The Insurance Guy), with Archer Insurance. He gave us great prices on our home and auto insurance.
                  Looks like I might be shopping soon.

Comment

Swapped from State Farm to USAA and saved $1000/yr.

Comment

every one I've had goes back up on price, claims or no claims. So far I've stuck with Allstate and a few claims, they've served me satisfactorily for several years now.

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
                        Swapped from State Farm to USAA and saved $1000/yr.
                        That’s unusual. ISAA is higher than a kite!

Comment

If you are in the county {Harris} no agency wants you - and you will pay through the nose. Just did a search and talked to the TBH experts. Giant fail.
                          Just paid the the other day for 4 newish cars for one year in Harris County.
                          OUCH...........

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                            every one I've had goes back up on price, claims or no claims. So far I've stuck with Allstate and a few claims, they've served me satisfactorily for several years now.

well ... I take that back nowfor Allstate, just got a renewal and now its 25% higher for next 6 mo. ? No claims too. What the heck?

I'll be changing now, does this PolicyGenius thing work very well?

Comment

Working...
                            X