This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    How bout we leave tragedies out of this? Several of us have families an friends that lost everything including family members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all know what he was talking about with the katrina comments. Don’t make it something it’s not!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      Only a Corndog would be impressed by a bus. Texas high school teams travel around on similar ones.

So Texas high schools are kinda like a&m. Lots of money and no product on the field. I’ll take being a broke **** and playing for a nc

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        Y’all know what he was talking about with the katrina comments. Don’t make it something it’s not!

Nah it’s exactly what it is

Comment

Live Bourbon Street Cam - https://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/?cam=catsmeow2

Live Bourbon Street Cam

Comment

Yea. We know. Sure do.

Comment

It’s what liberals do.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesQ9CVY41O.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	24604730

Name:	a7164aa9d4673bd4cda52b6df2b15b98--lsu-tigers-football-football-helmets.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	24604731

Name:	LSUTexasFootball.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	24604732

Calm down boys. Gameday is tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Where did they get those buses. Them baws are broke. Did ATM donate that money? What..... LSU put more money in the SEC bank for all the other teams to get a share of? Those po Cajuns. Imagine that. Party on!
                  Its a ****ing rental with a wrap.
                  #enterpriserentaswag

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Its a ****ing rental with a wrap.
                    #enterpriserentaswag

No way man...it’s got air conditionin and matching tires!

Comment

I've been on the road a lot the past few days and been listening to the college football experts about the game tomorrow, yes there are some out there besides the ones on here. I came to the conclusion the game is going to be closer than I first expected. Both offenses are prolific so it is real close in that phase. Clemson defense is #1 in the country, LSU #30 Clemson get the nod there. Kicking goes to LSU. It will all come down to whoever gets the stops on defense. That is why I'm still picking Clemson by 3 instead of 10. It will all depend on how many lobster flops, like LSU did numerous times in the Texas game when the horns offense would try to go fast, that the LSU defense can get away with. This is why Clemson will only win by 3. Hard for Clemson to get momentum when the defense is resting on the field every other play with an "injury".

Clemson 38
                      LSU 35

Comment

Boyyyyy the haters out in full force enjoy watching the game Monday an GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Comment

2019 CFB Season National Championship Thread

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Nah it’s exactly what it is

I see we have moved back to the drama.

It’s exactly as CHL said. No reason to make it something it’s not.

Comment

I hope Clemson whips the living **** out of LSU.....**** I’m tired of trying to understand what these “fans” are trying to coherently say about a school they couldn’t even get into....which is saying a lot, they accepted my ole black lab, because his name was Boudreaux.

Comment

Least we’re in it what about all y’all? Exactly sit down an shut up an watch LSU play tomorrow win lose or draw yalls teams will be watching ours peace out 5
                              Loss team

45-38
                              50-7

WRTS

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                I hope Clemson whips the living **** out of LSU.....**** I’m tired of trying to understand what these “fans” are trying to coherently say about a school they couldn’t even get into....which is saying a lot, they accepted my ole black lab, because his name was Boudreaux.

Lol coming from a school that’s gonna let the likes of Zach Evans in for the sake of winning 10 games to add on to the house johnnys double digit win season built

What’s a 50-7 loss considered?

Comment

Working...
                                X