• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you guys work, CNN or MSNBC?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Oh man
      Maybe the guy eelling the place tossed those out there as a marketing ploy
      I went and looked at a place about 9 years ago with the farmer that owned it. As soon as we pulled through the gate I looked over and saw a 150" dead head sitting next to a tank. Couldn't help but think he put it there lol. He let me have it too

Everyone saying they are too white to be real, who says they aren't 4 or 5 years old? I have found numerous sheds that are bleached out like that...... Still not sure I believe it though..

Comment

Your friends last name isn't Schiff is it.

Comment

I feel certain this thread will be held as truthful and legit by Schiff.

Comment

He is in the Klu Klux Klan?

Comment

I guess anything is possible as to the truth, but I tend to believe that what he told me was true. But it was Friday when he showed me to give me the weekend to go on about them. I will see if I can get the actual truth tomorrow....but of course all of us east Texas hunters want to believe there is one like that waiting on us.

Comment

It’s true.....I saw it on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                  I guess anything is possible as to the truth, but I tend to believe that what he told me was true. But it was Friday when he showed me to give me the weekend to go on about them. I will see if I can get the actual truth tomorrow....but of course all of us east Texas hunters want to believe there is one like that waiting on us.
                  I have no doubt that ETx can produce some big bucks, but that isn't normal.

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Apparently I was being sandbagged. He did find the sheds....but they were on a high fence lease he is one. Tomorrow I am going to see if I can get him to come clean. Still an amazing set of antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                        Apparently I was being sandbagged. He did find the sheds....but they were on a high fence lease he is one. Tomorrow I am going to see if I can get him to come clean. Still an amazing set of antlers.
                        So his joke on you? Revenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          He is in the Klu Klux Klan?
                          Burnadell, knowing where Russ lives, you might be right!

Comment

Those are some nice sheds. Many years ago there was a cafe in Crockett that had some very impressive mounts that all came from the east Texas area. Most were close to Crockett. Unfortunately it burned down and all the mounts were lost. Some of the older folks may remember the place. It was on the square across from the courthouse

Comment

As Paul Harvey would say, here is the rest of the story. Apparently he has a buddy who's family has a high fence ranch that raises those freakish looking deer. OK, I should have known better but sometimes you just want to believe....

Comment

Working...
                              X