No announcement yet.

Bownanza 2020 date ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it! I can’t make it for the 3rd year straight if it’s that weekend. Y’all have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      Definitely is March 14th.
      That's the main thing I needed to hear. Sorry it's become such a hassle this year, Mary. We appreciate you!

Comment

OK...I have one last issue to overcome and feel like it can happen in the morning. Definitely is March 14th. I need to get a Friday night Meet N Greet area secured before I can say much more....this has to change from past. BUT...I have a pretty good solution that is in the works. Will try to confirm all details with y'all manana. (Just don't want y'all to think this is not being worked on....it has been an interesting Nanza planning year to say the least!)

You’re doing great. Thank you so much, ma’am.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
          You’re doing great. Thank you so much, ma’am.

X2...very much appreciated Mayor!!

Comment

OK...I have one last issue to overcome and feel like it can happen in the morning. Definitely is March 14th. I need to get a Friday night Meet N Greet area secured before I can say much more....this has to change from past. BUT...I have a pretty good solution that is in the works. Will try to confirm all details with y'all manana. (Just don't want y'all to think this is not being worked on....it has been an interesting Nanza planning year to say the least!)
            Are you doing a block of rooms at a specific hotel? We've only been once and it was a day trip. This year we are wanting to get a hotel room.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
              Are you doing a block of rooms at a specific hotel? We've only been once and it was a day trip. This year we are wanting to get a hotel room.
              Yes, waiting on paperwork to sign...hotel had computer issues yesterday. Have spoken with hotel this morning and once I get that in place, I will give all details. This is the last thing I need to spill the beans. Y'all be watching....we have some changes this year!

Comment

Yes, waiting on paperwork to sign...hotel had computer issues yesterday. Have spoken with hotel this morning and once I get that in place, I will give all details. This is the last thing I need to spill the beans. Y'all be watching....we have some changes this year!
                Ok thanks! I've been waiting to book so I'm glad I did.

Comment

Please see this the updated Bownanza information here.

Comment

Working...
                  X