Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      [emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Only an aggy would think 0-0 is batting a thousand.[emoji23]
        I could’ve said, “I’ve never seen us lose a National Championship game!”

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

You're trying too hard. Lol.

Enjoy it dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            You're trying too hard. Lol.

Enjoy it dude.

You worry to much lol

I am

Comment

Okay! Fun time is over...

Time to move on to signing day #2...

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Sounds like Aranda may be gone too.

Whos reporting this?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  I tried, but there was so much moving around, they were blurry!!
                  Is there a TP in Midland now? Knew Odessa had 1. If so where is it?

Comment

As an Aggie, I've been pondering whether LSU's meteoric rise was more attributable to Burrow's historic improvement and play or Brady's revamped system. Obviously LSU has talent across the board, but with both Joe's leaving next season there is hope for my Ags to close the gap. (Aranda leaving would be beneficial, too.) That said, LSU will undoubtedly be in the mix in the West.

Of course, Nick is probably as motivated as ever to show that Bama's dynasty isn't over yet, and Georgia, Auburn and Florida will be looking to make a leap as well. Should be fun in the SEC next season! I can't wait!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      Whos reporting this?

I figured it was old news. Athlon listed him as a prospect for Baylor. Think it was mentioned on ESPN also.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        As an Aggie, I've been pondering whether LSU's meteoric rise was more attributable to Burrow's historic improvement and play or Brady's revamped system. Obviously LSU has talent across the board, but with both Joe's leaving next season there is hope for my Ags to close the gap. (Aranda leaving would be beneficial, too.) That said, LSU will undoubtedly be in the mix in the West.

Of course, Nick is probably as motivated as ever to show that Bama's dynasty isn't over yet, and Georgia, Auburn and Florida will be looking to make a leap as well. Should be fun in the SEC next season! I can't wait!
                        UF is gonna be very tough next season.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          410k to 3mil
                          Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Without looking it up I think he was making $4-$500g per year. They were bumping him to around a million per year for three years.
                          Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          Joe Brady's salary in ballpark numbers per year

2009-2012: William & Mary … student/athlete who played WR
                          2013-2014: William & Mary LB coach $35K (2 yrs)
                          2015-2016: GA at Penn State $40K (2 yrs)
                          2017-2018: Offensive Analyst NO Saints $85K (2 yrs)
                          2019: LSU Passing Game Co-Ordinator $410K (1 yr)
                          Jan. 2020: LSU offered new contract w/ pay raise to $1.1M for 3 yrs
                          Jan. 2020: Carolina Panthers offered $2.5 ~ 3M years for 5-7 years

crazy, dude went from being a broke college graduate 8 years ago to being an NFL OC making close to $3M per yr

I guess some of you may be like me. I wish I had taken more of Coach Riley's Principles of Coaching classes back in the day..

It's a shame he is getting out of the college game but I can't say I hate that he is leaving LSU. He is young and probably needs to go try it. Maybe he will make his way back. Although I did not keep up with Rhule at Baylor. When he was hired I thought, wheel that might be a guy to keep an eye on for the next 7 or so years for BAMA. You're supposed to have a plan for everything but the way the game and rules change that is getting tougher to do. Good news is CNS looks healthy and appears ready to get father it. I'll admit to pulling hard for LSU, who I like anyway. I just couldn't stand the thought of him being at the beach and YDD hollering, Hey Nick I got me another one.

The SEC West is going to be wild next year. Lane v. Pirate will be something to behold, I think. When are media days?

RTR
                          235 days

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Or maybe Ed O's recruiting 'efforts' are finally 'pay'ing off

Comment

Right now..
                              Brennan, his parents, his coaches, the lady that does his laundry, and Apu at the circle k where he gets his muscle milk every tuesday, are ****ting bricks about what he has to step into next season.
                              Hes no JoeFootbeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Right now..
                                Brennan, his parents, his coaches, the lady that does his laundry, and Apu at the circle k where he gets his muscle milk every tuesday, are ****ting bricks about what he has to step into next season.
                                Hes no JoeFootbeaux.
                                LSU could take Heis-Mond and beat your Agnes's. It's always going to be that way. Always. Yea... you will get your one off here and there as always. Print your cups. Just don't place a date on them.

Don't sleep on the two early QB enrollees LSU got. It will be a QB battle. Brennan will have to earn it or hit the portal.

The GEAUXT set the bar high. Everyone knows it will not be matched again anytime soon. Just get the W's.
                                Last edited by Bayouboy; 01-15-2020, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X