This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Would have been nice for him to stay another year or two, but thats what he wants, he earned it. Gonna be fun to watch. Newton, Little Sweet? Yeah thats something to work with.
    At 30 yrs old and single, that's a no-brainer … you take the money and run. His contract could possibly be worth $12-15M+ guaranteed over the duration.

I'm not worried as LSU will be fine. Brady helped lay the foundation and confidence for future coaches and athletes to follow. His 1-year in BR got LSU a Heisman Trophy winner, a NC, and lots of buzz around the program. That $410K investment is priceless to LSU fans everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Reflecting today I’ve watched LSU play in 4 championships and win 3... that’s a great feat especially with the schedules we play
      Well my percentage is better than yours, I’m batting a thousand. I’ve watched the Aggies play in none and win none.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Have any of y’all seen the allegations coming out of penn st!!!! [emoji33]
        Apparently some of the players were gonna “Sandusky” a player!!!!

Comment

2019 CFB Season National Championship Thread

It is a big loss, he changed the entire offense and had way more to do with it than just calling 3rd down plays, lol. LSU scored more TD’s this year than they did for 4 seasons combined, recently. He pulled LSU out of the dark ages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Without looking it up I think he was making $4-$500g per year. They were bumping him to around a million per year for three years.

I read his deal was going to be $1.5M. A million dollar raise for a guy that only calls a few plays a game. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
              Where does d'Eric king end up?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Arkansas with Briles

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Arkansas with Briles
                You think? I feel like OU is where he will end up. Seems to be a trend for dual threat guys. Is LSU an option?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Apparently some of the players were gonna “Sandusky” a player!!!!
                  Beat me to it! What in the **** did Penn St. do now?!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    At 30 yrs old and single, that's a no-brainer … you take the money and run. His contract could possibly be worth $12-15M+ guaranteed over the duration.

I'm not worried as LSU will be fine. Brady helped lay the foundation and confidence for future coaches and athletes to follow. His 1-year in BR got LSU a Heisman Trophy winner, a NC, and lots of buzz around the program. That $410K investment is priceless to LSU fans everywhere
                    You think Enzminger stays? The death of his DIL may influence him to leave also. If that happens the search will be on for an OC.

Comment

You can use whatever term you want. That is exactly what I said. I used the term Walkon/Free Agent. They are players not drafted, they are not constricted by a draft pick and can go and "walk on" and try out for any team. That's starting from the bottom. Just because someone is eligible for the draft doesn't mean they have to do it. They can choose to be a free agent.

It was posed as a hypothetical situation and yokes blow it out of proportion.
                      Look up Bo Jackson’s NFL draft story.

Comment

Good grief, act like you have been there before.

Comment

Anyone else see anything about Aranda to Baylor as a possibility? Read a post on TexAgs so it has to be true right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Must be Victoria Secret night at Twin Peaks...........usually this would be a good thing, but I’m in Midland. My customer seems to be enjoying the view, but there’s more cheese in this place than the whole state of Wisconsin!!

Comment

2019 CFB Season National Championship Thread

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              Anyone else see anything about Aranda to Baylor as a possibility? Read a post on TexAgs so it has to be true right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard they were going after Fuentes from VT, he must need a raise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You think Enzminger stays? The death of his DIL may influence him to leave also. If that happens the search will be on for an OC.
                                Slinger is 61 yrs old LSU alumni who bleeds P&G. One of the most genuine, loyal, and down to earth guys you will ever meet. He's a "lifer" and all he knows is how to be a CFB coach/OC. I don't see him going anywhere as he IS the OC. Munoz will likely be offered the passing game coordinator position (same position Brady held)

Comment

Working...
                                X