The God of second chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The God of second chances

Thank you to all who prayed for me. I had a bit of a painful setback with my recovery due to complications. But thank you God that is healing fast. There is speculation that all of this might be from an infected deer tick bite in 2019. We don’t know for sure. I’ve undergone so many tests by doctors to try and figure it out.

My hope is that my testimony can help others. Everyday I’m getting better and stronger. On June 2nd and June 3rd, death tried to take my life. The body was weakened but I refused to give up. Ended up in two hospitals. Family and friends were preparing for my death and funeral. While in CCU, I made it very clear that I wasn’t going anywhere. I’d be leaving that hospital alive and that was the only accepted outcome. Two weeks later that’s exactly what happened. Some of the nurses were shocked how a body could endure so much and still be that strong. God is an awesome God!!! I won’t tell you this has been an easy fight because it certainly hasn’t been easy at all.

I have big plans for the future that involve helping others.

God is good! Glad to hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear you are better! God is soo good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news!

Comment

Great news! God Bless

Comment

Great to hear.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

May God bless you on all future endeavors!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Yes God is Great!

Enjoy life as I know you enjoy helping others

Comment

Amen brother. I've had about 7 lives and convinced I'm up for another 2 for some reason, He only knows

Comment

Working...
                  X