O Light Warrior 3s Flashlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O Light Warrior 3s Flashlight

I was hunting this past weekend with some buddies. An ex marine showed me his new flashlight and said I gotta see it. I have seen and have ALOT of flashlights. When I turned this light on I was BLOWN AWAY at how bright it was and it was very small.

Has anyone used this or have a similar light that they swear by? This lit up the entire hay field and was far better then any Sniper Hog Light or Streamlight flashlight I own

It is rechargeable and will run for 55 days

OLIGHT's Official Website. We are a global technology-driven lighting company filled with dedicated people who want to provide the best for our customers.

Streamlights always lag about 3-4 years (at least) behind the top tier lights. We issued the large SL20X, then Stingers and Ultra Stingers. They sent us boxes of parts to keep them going. I have had to work on so many Streamlights that the company should put me on staff and give me a salary.

O-Lights are usually a solid brand. I have the pretty much the same version but a Fenix with the same 21700 battery. It is listed at 3100 lumens for what that’s worth.

I was walking with it about a month ago at about 2 AM to get out of the heat. A deputy on patrol came up behind me and I noticed he stopped about a block behind me and started creeping up. I kept my eye on him by peaking over my shoulder. I was shining my flashlight around and when he finally got up to me (he recognized me, I think I taught him in the academy about 25 years ago), he said he thought I had a spotlight.

O-Light, Fenix, Thrunite and others have some great technology and good products. Then there is Streamlight…..

Holiday Specials & Black Friday Deals for Fenix Flashlights, Headlamps, Lanterns, & Bike Lights from the Official Fenix Store in the USA. Fast & Free USA Shipping

Comment

Heck of a light.

Comment

I have the O-Light Seeker 3 Pro (4200 lumin max)and the Prerun headlamp. I use them daily for night dog walks in a big dark field. Amazon had a huge discount on them last Prime Day.

They are bright and being rechargeable is a big plus. Keep in mind that the brighter you set them, the shorter the charge will last. 55 days is probably if it is on the moonlight setting. Turbo and max will probably last for an hour and it will be hot in your hand. I've only done that for about 20 minutes.

They only charge by USB so you can't just plug them into a wall socket without an adapter of some sort.

O-Lights only take their brand of replacement batteries, so if you want to run generic lithium batteries, you might want to look at other brands that aren't so Apple-ish.

Comment

I have several OLights including a couple of Warriors, Not sure if its the Gen 3. But its not even close to my Hog Lights

Comment

I own 3 or 4 Warriors. Amazing. You can spotlight airplanes near DFW.

Not really, but close.

Comment

I have a few...they will lightup the woods a night. Makes tracking ALOT easier in my opinion.

For some reason the blood kinda sparkles/shines and really stands out

on edit

My favorite is the olight warrior mini

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                I have several OLights including a couple of Warriors, Not sure if its the Gen 3. But its not even close to my Hog Lights
                What Hog Lite?
                I’ve got the 66 ands it’s pretty dang bright. Last several nights on a single battery on and off.

Comment

I have 3-4 old Warriors that been great lights. Also have 2 Fenix headlamps. Both are great brands.

Comment

Flashlights have gotten crazy good. I've had to go back in time back to the old AA maglites to not light up the world!

Comment

I have a Baton II, and Olight something else. They are great lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered the Warrior 3S and Seeker 3 PRO just now on Amazon. I will try them out tomorrow night and return the one I don't like

They helped us pick up blood on wounded hogs this past weekend. So darn bright. Can't wait

They are WAY WAY better then my Sniper Lights. Not even close. And I have a mini and the 66 model

Comment

Working...
                        X