Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable - School Gender Selection

Forgive me if this belongs in the PACE but I couldn’t resist posting this
    My wife informed me today that she talked with a teacher friend she used to teach with who is now in a different school district in North Texas area
    The friend told her she recently did online enrollment for her incoming 1st graders & when she got to the gender selection there were 40 different options including even animal selection options
    Some of the options she had never even heard of
    How the heck do you even derive 40 different genders????
    Can someone explain this?
    Holy Smokes what kind of world are we living in!

A world mostly devoid of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Amen brother!

Comment

The sad part is some children last year wore fake ears & tails identifying as an animal

What kind of administration allows this to even get indoctrinated into the enrollment process
        Sorry y’all got me worked up but geez this is ridiculous & we wonder why we have issues in the public school system

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Bingo I knew the answer before I even posted

Comment

What district?

Comment

Well that school in Round Rock or wherever has litter boxes for the "cats." Maybe they're just figuring out toilets

Comment

Bunch of psychotic mother ****ers

Comment

How do you send your kids to schools like this? Id be homeschooling.

Comment

How can parents just be dropping their kids of at schools without knowing what their kids are being exposed to?? I assume a lot of folks have their kids in private schools or home school their kids. the liberals will be in control of every election with how they are indoctrinating public school kids.

I don’t have kids so I will get bashed for saying it but folks need to put teacher’s unions in their place and take the schools back. Some wonder why some kids are so screwed Up in the head? It’s the crap they are being shown/told in schools.

Comment

Identify as= pretending to be.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                        What district?
                        Wylie ISD

My sister in law informed my wife that Lovejoy is incorporating some kind of curriculum on character skills/development that involves crap around gender, trans acceptance….tolerance to anything goes these days

It’s infiltrating our schools & kids lives at a sickening pace

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                          Well that school in Round Rock or wherever has litter boxes for the "cats." Maybe they're just figuring out toilets
                          I heard they are doing this in Frisco. Insane

Comment

Its almost criminal what public schools have become and i guess we have ourselves to blame for not telling them how it will be and not just let them do as they please

Comment

I’ll never send mine to a public school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X