1924 Model T in auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1924 Model T in auction

This cam across my news feed. I'm drooling. I love, love, love these pre-WWII cars.

It appears all original, complete with wooden spoke wheels.

Definitely a drool machine. Though my shoulder aches just looking at that engine crank on the front.

Comment

Really nice. My very fist car was a 31 five window coupe. Sold it to someone that could do it justice.

Comment

The brother of a friend of mine has one like that except his is a '23 and black... It's fully restored and looks brand new. Pretty cool old cars!

Comment

Really fairly easy to crank one. Get it on a compression cycle like a Harley and one good thrust with the heel of your hand.

Comment

I had four of them in front of me from LaGrange to Round Top on Saturday.

Comment

Hard pass. I see a bucket that you drop money in...

Comment

Originally posted by RangerRick2012 View Post
                Definitely a drool machine. Though my shoulder aches just looking at that engine crank on the front.

My dad restored one many years ago. I was allowed to crank it once. It was surprisingly easy to start.

Comment

That is a really cool car. I still see some of them on the road and drool when I see them.

Comment

Buddy had a '27 Model A. We drove from Dallas to Graham for Graham's centennial. 25mph all the way. Thought we would never get there.

Comment

This is my Dad’s 1929 Model A. It was his first car, and he’s had it since he was 14. He had it restored a few years ago, and drives it into town every now and then, or in a parade. It will run down the road around 55 or so pretty good, but now much leg room in those old cars!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Had a rusty frame with some old wooden wheels attached sitting in the garage when we bought our house. Did some research and ended up selling it to some guys that restore them.

Comment

BDann--- outstanding....

Comment

Old men would cringe at what I would do with one. V-8 on a roller skate.

Comment

Originally posted by BDann View Post
                              This is my Dad’s 1929 Model A. It was his first car, and he’s had it since he was 14. He had it restored a few years ago, and drives it into town every now and then, or in a parade. It will run down the road around 55 or so pretty good, but now much leg room in those old cars!

What a beautiful car.....

Comment

Working...
                              X