Need a prayer or three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a prayer or three

15' fall/jump ladder stand. Headed to ER but gotta drop my dog off. Back and foot hurt. Not as bad as I thought at first. Couldn't get up for a while. I know I should be grateful im not worse but All I can think about is my elk hunt in 15 days.

May outta go to a stand alone er or urgent care. Faster service likely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up. Praying for no broken bones or serious internal issues.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up that it's a simple contusion and nothing more!! You are too old be be jumping around like that! Stay closer to the ground!!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Dang it.. Prayers sent. Good luck...

Wilk

Comment

Dang!!!

Hope you are ok....Praying its nothing serious.

Comment

Good luck, hope you are not hurt too bad. Hate to miss an elk hunt. With my issues I hardly climb anything at all.

Comment

Dang Chew! Prayers up brother. Hope it's nothing serious and doesn't interfere with your elk hunt.

Comment

Sold the stand. Was about to take it down. Bees ir something got offended. Stings on neck and chest. Bailed and missed about 15 steps

Comment

Prayers up, sorry to hear of it.

You are on the lucky side of a fall like that.....speaking of falls and elk hunts......my fathers financial advisor died last year hanging a tree stand in Colorado for an elk hunt.
                        He laid there overnight (I would guess in Agony) with a smashed up body and was found the next morning still alive but died en route to the hospital.

Comment

Prayers sent buddy!! Hope you heal up quick and go smoke a big ole bull!!

Comment

Dang Bobby! Prayers up nothing serious....let me know if you need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                              Prayers up, sorry to hear of it.

You are on the lucky side of a fall like that.....speaking of falls and elk hunts......my fathers financial advisor died last year hanging a tree stand in Colorado for an elk hunt.
                              He laid there overnight (I would guess in Agony) with a smashed up body and was found the next morning still alive but died en route to the hospital.
                              WOW. What a tragic story!! Be careful out there fellas!!

Comment

Working...
                              X