X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A smile goes a long way

Continued prayers

Comment

Continue to pray for a miracle to be worked in Macie's life and for your family as you go through this very tragic situation. Stay strong

Comment

Thats awesome bud! Continuing to pray.

Comment

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing that with us, Brian!!! Still praying for you Macie!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Now I'm smiling.

Keep the faith.

Comment

Cool...still praying

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                Thats awesome. Havent posted much, but still praying. God is in control.
                We pray several times a day and y'all are in every one.

Comment

That's great. Macie you just keep workin. You are still in our thoughts and prayers. I haven't checked in lately. I am on a drill ship now off the coast of Angola. Angola is not the best place in the world but I only have to stay there for a day until I get to the ship so it is not so bad. Will check back when I can.

Comment

Dang onions!!!! Still praying for you baby girl.

Comment

Amazing!! Still praying Macie!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        So I'm standing next to Macie's bed with our Pastor this afternoon. Macie is as relaxed as I have seen her, sound asleep. As Pastor and I talked we both stared at Macie just taking in her beautiful face. After a few minutes we hit a lull in the conversation and became lost in thought. And about that time Macie SMILED!!!! Now if your like me, calm down. It very well could have been a involuntary muscle movment. BUTTTTTT, JUST MAYBE, it was a sign. But guys and gals let me tell you, that was almost 5 hours ago and I am just know able to see enough to type this. It was the most awesome sight I have seen since the birth of my kids. Dang, I love to see her smile!!!

Brian
                        I too am having trouble seeing to type!!

Good morning MACIE!! Praying for a miracle!!!

Comment

thats so great! macie seemed to know you needed that! prayers sent as always

Comment

That's AWESOME!

That is all I can type right now, dang allergies!

Comment

Continued prayers for you all.

Comment

A Smile can bring you to your knees, Believe me I know. Good to hear and still praying for here at the Davis House

Comment

Working...
                                X