Work Boots Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work Boots Question

So after being in the military for some time, I have developed fallen arches (almost flat feet) as well as back problems. My question to the GS is who has the similar issues and has to where safety toe work Boots for work? I am on concrete all day so need something with lasting comfort. I'm looking for waterproof pull on preferably square toe. Any help, advice, etc is appreciated.

And GO!

Ariats.

Comment

Redwing or thoughgood
      Attached Files

Comment

Irish Setters

Comment

I’m a believer in Thorogood Wedge Sole Slip-Ons

Ariats are good but went in my garbage can a while ago. Made in China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am completely flat footed and wear Ariat square toe lace up work boots. Love them and they hold up great

Comment

Went through issues years ago in the oilfield. Lace up boots give far more support than slip on. (They were mandated in one shop, even though I was a contractor), Red Wing, lace up, and get their best insoles. You stand on a device like an electronic scale that selects the insoles for you. Nothing else I ever wore even came close.

Comment

I wore redwing for 25+ years . I wear Thorogood wedge soles now . Very comfortable and made in the USA

Comment

Timberland pro laced up tight. Nothing more comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                    Redwing or thoughgood
                    These are what I wear. I walk into redwing and say give me the most comfortable y’all got. Get the inserts the machine suggests while your at it

Comment

Take a look at the Doc Martins. I wore the Wellington Riggers for years.

Comment

Red wing 100%. Cost more but great product

Comment

Thanks for all the input gentlemen it is very much appreciated.

Comment

Pass on anything slip on. Lace up is a must. Wear 20 plus pair while trying them on. Spend good money on your number 1 asset. Your feet, knees, back.

Comment

Buy what you want and go to the Good Feet store and have them fit you for the best arch support inserts https://www.goodfeet.com/. Made a world of difference for me

Comment

Working...
                              X