35 Remington request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35 Remington request

With everyone in different stores or websites there's a lot of eyes out there.

If anyone sees 35 remington ammo for sale could you let me know? I understand there's generally one run a year. Ammoseek is nonexistent for it.

TIA!

Gunbroker has some, but costly...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Gunbroker has some, but costly...
      I check there on occasion and just about faint.

I've got a few boxes so I don't want to pay panic-buy prices. I'm more so looking to pick up a couple 2-3 boxes each year manufacturers do their run so that in 20 years I don't have just a piece of iron.

Comment

I think they had some at a local store in the town I work in I'm almost certain I saw some. I can go by there and pick you up some if they still have some on the shelf and ship them to you. I believe the stuff I saw was the Remington green and yellow box.
        Last edited by okrattler; 09-19-2022, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Are you looking for a particular brand, type or weight?

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            I think they had some at a local store in the town I work in I'm almost certain I saw some. I can go by there and pick you up some if they still have some on the shelf and ship them to you. I believe the stuff I saw was the Remington green and yellow box.
            Sending PM

Originally posted by Rswan13 View Post
            Are you looking for a particular brand, type or weight?
            200gr Core lokts are ideal

Comment

What are you going to be running them in?

Comment

I may have some. I will check.

Comment

I bought a box of hornady leverevolution YEARS ago for a Thompson barrel I had. Ended up selling the barrel unfired and still have the ammo. Shoot me a PM if interested in the Hornady

Comment

Reloading kit would be a nice thing to have. You can load perfectly usable ammo with a Lee loader. It is not fast, but it keeps a rifle from turning into a club. For less than $150 you can get the loader and a couple of hundred bullets, and a pound of powder. Add some primers when you find them. Then just save your brass and keep rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer56 View Post
                      Reloading kit would be a nice thing to have. You can load perfectly usable ammo with a Lee loader. It is not fast, but it keeps a rifle from turning into a club. For less than $150 you can get the loader and a couple of hundred bullets, and a pound of powder. Add some primers when you find them. Then just save your brass and keep rolling.
                      I'm gonna have to buy some dies. I do reload just not for this rifle.

Lately I've just been shooting factory ammo in most of my rifles and leaving components for the SHTF moment when we're all going to be without.

Comment

I’m in the same boat.
                        I finally got my hands on a 35 and am in need of ammo.

I’ll consider anything that you choose to pass on.

Thanks,
                        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                          I’m in the same boat.
                          I finally got my hands on a 35 and am in need of ammo.

I’ll consider anything that you choose to pass on.

Thanks,
                          Jeff
                          Feel free to message any of the guys that have posted they have ammo on here.

I currently have a few boxes. I'm not wanting to get someone to dip into their personal stash but was just hoping if someone saw this thread and then came across some in a store or online they would remember and could give a head's up. With 1 run a year unless I do start reloading for it I need to snag a few boxes each year.

Okrattler has a line on a few boxes for $57 new. I'm not hard up on 35 just yet to want to pay that when 30-30 is still $29.99

Comment

Leverevolution is popping up on various sites according to ammoseek.com daily incase anyone is wanting that.

Comment

35 Rem ammo is available at multiple places. Just bought some off of Cabela's

Comment

Working...
                              X