Restaurant Punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
    I guess it could be like when I ran across a Pizza Inn in Carlsbad, NM. I grew up eating at Pizza Inn and thought it was be a great walk down memory lane.

I soon realized why they went out of business…….. that could be a whole other thread, the foods you ate as a kid, that were awesome, then tried as an adult and they were actually horrible.
    Man, now I'm glad Pizza Inn went out of business before I became an adult!

Comment

While CB can certainly create some digestive fireworks, I think Long John Silvers is the ultimate blowout material. Usually has about a 35 minute fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
        I'm going to go with Grandy's.
        Loved that place 30 years ago while in college and ate there twice a week or more. All you can eat cfs with student ID for like 3-4 bucks and I’d down 2-3 plates no problem. Fried okrie was great too. May taste like hammered dog chit nowadays but was some good stuff back then. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          I miss Grandy’s. I did know they still existed.
          There’s one in Sherman on Texoma ParkWay.

Comment

Nothing tears me up.

I eat T bell 3-4 times a week.

I like pretty much everything listed.

Comment

Red Lobster

Comment

Perrys. Sorriest overrated high dollar low quality food I've ever eaten.

Comment

McDonald's. Haven't eaten there since I seen a video of a 15 to 20 yr old happy meal on YouTube. None of the food had mold on it and even though it was hard as petrified wood it still looked like the day it was put together.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                    Anderson Distillery and Grill in Roanoke.

Just kidding, never been. Never will either!
                    Is that the place that had the drag Queen show with antifa outside doing “security” for it recently?

As for the comments…I’ll have to say I’m with the folks who have said they have cast iron stomachs none of the places mentioned bother me. Other than the complete lack of taste for a few of them…but I read the OP as saying what places send you running for the throne room, so I have nothing to comment on

Comment

The only places I ever really regret are all you can eat buffets.

Other than that I guess I’m just easy to please. Only part that ****** me off these days is the price. But that’s everywhere now.

There’s a lot of places I’ve just never gone to. Places like Long John silvers and winerschnitchil (however it’s spelled) just never appealed to me

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                        I must have a cast iron stomach because there's not one restaurant, or fast food joint for that matter, I can think of, that gives me any kind of obvious/unusual gastric reaction.
                        Carry on......

Same here.

Cracker Barrel breakfasts……..
                        Omelets are not listed on the menu, but they will make them to order when asked, and they’re really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Olive Garden endless pasta… it feels disgusting when you’re doing it because it is.

Comment

Long John Silvers for me

Comment

Fred’s fish fry in San Antonio.

Comment

Subway and Mod Pizza

Comment

Working...
                                X