south tx rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    People aren’t bent out of shape over rain. They tend to worry about having the entire roof blown off of their house, 3 weeks without power, a pine tree cutting their house in half, 5 feet of water inside of homes and having to find a new place to live for 10 months, etc.
    Yep

Comment

South Texas really needed it. I filled feeders at our place in Carrizo Springs last week and it was bad dry.

Anyone know how much Carrizo got? Accuweather is saying 1.5" but that seems low.

Comment

We're just west of Freer............as of Monday afternoon, we had 11 inches plus and a possibility of more. There was 3 feet of water running across Hwy 44 in a couple of spots.

There are still a number of does that haven't dropped,.........this should really help the fawns

Yep, drought buster for sure.

Comment

south tx rain

Hahahah.

See that rainless upside down V in far north east Zapata. That’s me. [emoji22]

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
            Hahahah.

I am on the yellow side of the V. maybe an 1" something is better than nothing but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              Hahahah.

I feel your pain we are in that rainless area NNW of Laredo.

Comment

I looked on iweathernet.com (thanks for the link above), and it looks like we got between ¾ and one inch.
                I'll take it. Not a tank filler, but it will water the grass and big oaks.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220816-095202_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	24688950

Comment

I got about 2" at Devine. Zero in Menard.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    People aren’t bent out of shape over rain. They tend to worry about having the entire roof blown off of their house, 3 weeks without power, a pine tree cutting their house in half, 5 feet of water inside of homes and having to find a new place to live for 10 months, etc.
                    I live in Beaumont.. I know exactly why people get bent out of shape, I've been there done all that a few times. I had 4' of water in my house during Harvey. I still don't get bent out of shape with people praying for a rain maker like we just got!
                    Last edited by breederbuck33; 08-16-2022, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                      I live in Beaumont.. I know exactly what people get bent out of shape, I've been there done all that a few times. I had 4' of water in my house during Harvey. I still don't get bent out of shape with people praying for a rain maker like we just got!
                      Who has?

Name a person who is angry because people are praying for rain.

They simply don’t want to go through Rita or Ike or Harvey for them to get it.

Comment

I ain't running a spa!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not sure how much I got here in Bayside. Much needed for my yard. I mowed earlier because I knew if I didn’t I would need a brush hog next week. Actually had green grass!

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            I ain't running a spa!

Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                              I ain't running a spa!

It’s not profitable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment