Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!

Comment

Great update. [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        Great news!

Amen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes! All praise be unto our Lord and God! Thank you Father!

Comment

Nice update

Comment

Great news.......Continuing prayers.

Comment

Awesome news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love these updates David and Mindy!! Your skills at delivering thoughts on screen and pictures is a true gift from God and we thank You for using that gift to such an uplifting and joyous level!! Indeed we love you guys! We love our Lord for what He is doing in you and through your witness!! I just have to believe that God will continue to honor your faithfulness in this journey you are on with more strength and more healing. God bless you both!

Lord, thank You for the daily miraculous work You are doing in our brother David and thank You for the amazing strength and love that our sister is able to demonstrate to all who know and see her daily. We ask Lord for a couple special matters of attention. Our David needs relief from his neck and muscle tightness and pain so that he can concentrate on gaining strength daily. Please Father give him that relief as You continue to heal him and strengthen him. For our sister Mindy, please Lord bring her even more strength and peace as she goes through these trials with her soul mate David. They truly are Lord one flesh and what a powerful witness they are of faith and the awesome power You have Lord. Give them peace, comfort and healing as they journey together through this life until it is time for their Great Reward in Heaven. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

That is an awesome update and beautiful picture. Prayers continued

Comment

He's a walking miracle! Truly amazing!

Comment

No words. Hard swallow.

Keep doing it David. We all love you.

Comment

Always in my prayers.

Comment

More prayers from Abilene for you, David. And for you too, Mindy.

Comment

So glad to see David moving around better. Continued prayers for more improvements on all fronts.

Comment

This brings a smile to my face! Keep going Buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X