Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone taken a vacation to ...

The Maldives?

My wife and I just celebrated our 24th anniversary this week, and for next year I would like to surprise her with a trip to the Maldives, so I’m in research mode.

Any tips, greatly appreciated!

Happy Anniversary Sean!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks Bisch!

Comment

Just curious why you didn’t complete your question by adding the Maldives in the title?

That way we would not have to spend our valuable time opening and reading your post if we have NOT been to the Maldives. Since I have already wasted some of my valuable minutes, I will go ahead and respond that I have not been to the Maldives.

Comment

Never been but the pics on the web are gorgeous! Turquoise water, white sand beaches.

On the other hand, it’s an archipelago, and that would make me nervous.

Comment

p.s. Congratulations on your 24th!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Just curious why you didn’t complete your question by adding the Maldives in the title?

That way we would not have to spend our valuable time opening and reading your post if we have NOT been to the Maldives. Since I have already wasted some of my valuable minutes, I will go ahead and respond that I have not been to the Maldives.
              Lol, that was the point. To get you to waste more time on the green screen!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                On the other hand, it’s an archipelago, and that would make me nervous.

Yes! They might tip over if there are too many people on one end of the island at the same time.

Comment

I hadn’t thought of that! Yet another good reason to avoid them.

Comment

Click bait! It's getting worse by the day!

Comment

It's a beautiful place, based on the pics at least. When you start to plan a trip there you quickly realize that you will eat 2 full days each way traveling plus jetlag. To be worth the trip you would need to be there at least 7 days. You are basically burning 12 days to get 7 and I am not sure it's worth it. At least that's the conclusion we came to....YMMV.

Comment

Following......on the list. Deaux it!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes! They might tip over if there are too many people on one end of the island at the same time.
                          Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          I hadn’t thought of that! Yet another good reason to avoid them.
                          In case you did not see this congressman make an idiot of himself:

Rep. Hank Johnson said he feared that stationing 8,000 Marines on Guam would cause the island to 'become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.'

Comment

No buts it’s a bucket list trip for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X