Suggestion to Moderators for Classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    You dudes (well, some of you) are funny! You think I am joshing, but I seriosly get all funked about this kind of stuff! I don't have many minutes left on this earth, and every one of them is precious!
    Then I wouldn’t take the time to change your pants, or even the time to use the toilet, that is wasted time for sure ! Lol

Comment

I learned a long time ago, when you click on an ad in the classifieds always scroll to the bottom and read from the bottom up. LOL

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Maybe just put an age limit on the classifieds and solve the whole problem? "No one under 97 allowed".
      lmao probably fix a lot of issues, also no complaints about sellers not taking paper checks in the mail.

Comment

Moderators,

Please close THIS thread! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
          If you are on the desk top version, there is a locked icon on the left side of the thread showing it is locked-closed.

It’s there in Tapatalk too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Suggestion to Moderators for Classifieds

Since this is a classifieds rant thread, location and pictures should be required!

See even this guy gets it. [emoji3]

I even shrunk the picture down for you old dinosaurs that still use a computer or web browser to view TBH. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited by Mike D; 10-22-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I strongly believe that, in order to start a thread in the Classifieds, a member must be required to read an account agreement, similar to what we must read (every word) and agree to for many websites, and they should be REQUIRED to sign an OATH that they will close the thread after the item is sold. I get so mad when I waste my precious time reading pages about an item that I may (or may not) want, only to find on the last post (sometimes several pages later) that the item was sold. Often, they don't even say it is sold. That creates even more waste of my precious time sending them a message and waiting for a reply, which nmay be days or weeks or months later for some of our occasional posters who ONLY post on the Classifieds.

If sellers don't comply, they should be banned forever.

PS - I think I just pooped my pants again....oh crap
              You lost me at my precious time 😂😂
              Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Sorry about that. I apologize. Closed the thread.

Got your PMs....and totally agree. I should have closed it.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...3#post15186713
              Greatness ✅

You know Randy....there’s a reason you use that avatar I found you brother. It has withstood the test of time that’s for sure. 😜

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                I will ban them for you sir. Sorry to hear about the pants issue...

You dudes (well, some of you) are funny! You think I am joshing, but I seriosly get all funked about this kind of stuff! I don't have many minutes left on this earth, and every one of them is precious!
                What kind of harsh penalty is getting banned? Make them wash Burnadells britches!!!

Comment

Ok, you just won the award for best post of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                    What kind of harsh penalty is getting banned? Make them wash Burnadells britches!!!
                    He doesn't have to wash them out anymore. He bought those pull-ups from Chew.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

You redeemed yourself with this last link. Sadly, nobody will click on and read that link.

Comment

How about this - If you say “I will take it” you instantly become the owner of the item and MUST immediately pay the full asking price (even if your spouse issues a veto, or you suddenly realized you just paid retail, or you can’t figure out how you are going to actually get the dang thing from the seller on the other end of the State).

FYI it’s called a contract.

And no “calling dibs” just so you can block other buyers while you try to lowball the seller.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
                          How about this - If you say “I will take it” you instantly become the owner of the item and MUST immediately pay the full asking price (even if your spouse issues a veto, or you suddenly realized you just paid retail, or you can’t figure out how you are going to actually get the dang thing from the seller on the other end of the State).

FYI it’s called a contract.

And no “calling dibs” just so you can block other buyers while you try to lowball the seller.
                          Exactly!!!

Comment

Oh Lord!!

Since Burnadell just agreed with me, do I have to start wearing the grouchy old man outfit?

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
                              Oh Lord!!

Since Burnadell just agreed with me, do I have to start wearing the grouchy old man outfit?
                              No. Just wash out all of his soiled underpants.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                Yes. You can only do it on the web version though and you have to go to the advanced reply, not quick reply.

I never use the web version to view threads but will jump on there to close my thread when needed.

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                                Does the user have the option to close their own thread? That would be helpful. Then there are no comments to bring it back to the top and bury legit threads.

The OP can close it through Tapatalk also. Click 3 dots at top right and choose “moderate”

Comment

Working...
                                X