No announcement yet.

The Rape Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the shoes she chooses to tromp around in down there?

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
      Think about how bad their future prospects look to them when they would rather take that chance than stay at home. I am about as conservative as can be but I can still have compassion for people who are striving for a better life. The only way this will ever improve is if America makes a significant change in policy and starts working to improve Mexico. There is no reason there should be a 3rd world country next to the most powerful wealthy country in the world
      Man you are absolutely right their future prospects are very dismal and bleak at best and I am sure being smuggled to the US is being painted out to them to be the golden ticket to Willy Wonkas Chocolate factory. They are probably treated like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed BS and lies. The way they are treated and the rape tree is disgusting and horrible and it should rattle people to the core.

That said you are talking about fighting a battle of culture, economics, and corruption with some of the most wealthy if not the most wealthy and the MOST corrupt and sick individuals on the planet. The cartels own Mexico and the countries south of it. They own cities and politicians in the US. Their influence strikes fear into top government officials. Forbs top billionaires bring in a few hundred million a year and the cartels bring in 10-20 billion a year and that’s just a best guess. Forbs top earners have businesses and may make shady deals to screw people out of money and create 1000s of jobs a year but will change policies world wide over an LGBTQ complaint. Cartels rape whoever they can, decapitate policeman, rack up over 120,000 known homicides a decade, and hang people over busy bridges just to make a point. Our country is not without corruption by any stretch of the imagination and there is nothing to gain in Mexico like there is in other countries like say the Middle East. To say we need to just hop across the border and start investigating in a country like that is not just an easy thing to commit to. We need to do more for that entire situation no doubt but it might be best to plugs holes in the leaks of our own system and straighten out our own system along the border and government benefits for all etc.. first before attempting another full scale project across another nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
        Don't you think the more likely scenario is that women change their undergarments, dont have any way to wash the old ones that are rank nasty from walking through the brush in 100 degree heat and choose to leave them behind instead of put them in their backpack with their other still clean clothes?

I mean come on. "Rape Trees" everywhere? No doubt people are preyed upon, but monsters cant be that common that there are "rape trees" on every trail.
        I have seen the underwear on our lease - if they were "leaving them behind" they would not hang them in trees. All of the other backpacks and clothing are left on the ground. The number of pairs of womens underwear hanging on trees in the brush was way out of the ordinary. Sorry but it is real - I have witnessed it.
        I know of ranches where young girls have been found tied to a fence post and dead -

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
          I have seen the underwear on our lease - if they were "leaving them behind" they would not hang them in trees. All of the other backpacks and clothing are left on the ground. The number of pairs of womens underwear hanging on trees in the brush was way out of the ordinary. Sorry but it is real - I have witnessed it.
          I know of ranches where young girls have been found tied to a fence post and dead -

Encinal is correct.

Female aliens discard underwear on the trail for various reasons (mostly hygienic).

Some idiot hung a bunch on a tree a few years ago and started the “Rape Tree” story as a social media gag. More idiots saw it and perpetuated it. Now this ridiculous nonsense is so pervasive there are US citizens, alien foot guides and even female aliens decorating trees this way to instill fear and perpetuate the myth.

Do people (men and women) get raped during their migration to the US? Yes. The VAST majority of these rapes occur in Mexico because there are no repercussions down there. Rapes on the US side, while they do happen, are far more rare than the media would have you believe.

The “Rape Tree” is made-up nonsense. Having said that, there will be a small number of foot guides stupid enough to believe it; and will attempt to make their own tree. They will get caught as aliens know reports of rape to US authorities result in investigations and, very often, arrests of rapists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
            Encinal is correct.

Female aliens discard underwear on the trail for various reasons (mostly hygienic).

Some idiot hung a bunch on a tree a few years ago and started the “Rape Tree” story as a social media gag. More idiots saw it and perpetuated it. Now this ridiculous nonsense is so pervasive there are US citizens, alien foot guides and even female aliens decorating trees this way to instill fear and perpetuate the myth.

Do people (men and women) get raped during their migration to the US? Yes. The VAST majority of these rapes occur in Mexico because there are no repercussions down there. Rapes on the US side, while they do happen, are far more rare than the media would have you believe.

The “Rape Tree” is made-up nonsense. Having said that, there will be a small number of foot guides stupid enough to believe it; and will attempt to make their own tree. They will get caught as aliens know reports of rape to US authorities result in investigations and, very often, arrests of rapists.

Yeah you are right - I did not really see what I saw -

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Where are you guys on the Russia threads? We sure seem to want to change their Country.
              Not me. I'm not interested in us changing any countries ideology

Comment

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
                Cell cam/alert at a known one and get out there to hopefully hang a mfer or ten. Some bullets to their head at least.
                Where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                  Yeah you are right - I did not really see what I saw -

Did you see a seething pile of raping bodies under a panty-laden tree?

More likely you saw a tree with some panties hanging in it with no clue how they got there.

Comment

^those rape trees are all over the ski lifts too.

Another possibility is that's a place for the smuglee to pay the coyote bill as previously agreed on.

In reality it's probably a mix of a bunch of stuff but I think it's plausible that the ladies venture off the trail a bit to change their undies away from other people and leave them behind because they smell like a rotten dried hardhead.

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
                      Encinal is correct.

Don't fight it. It was on TV and social media so it has to be true.

Comment

Working...
                      X