Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Who showed him the place? Lots of W T F here
    This is my question. Did someone show him his spot, then he got completely lost when he went back on his own?

Comment

2500 lbs of feed is appx. $500. He will have more in fuel cost and transport with the trackhoe than that. Dump it for the landowner as compensation and move your empty feeder. Everyone should be happy with that. If I were the landowner no way would I let him run a trackhoe across my property.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        This is my question. Did someone show him his spot, then he got completely lost when he went back on his own?
        He was shown the ranch , given maps, offered a onX digital map of the roads and stand locations , I guess he didn’t have cell service to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          He was shown the ranch , given maps, offered a onX digital map of the roads and stand locations , I guess he didn’t have cell service to ask questions?
          Well...that's embarrassing

Comment

Comment

Sounds like more money than brains.

Comment

Is he gonna be able to find his stand in the dark once it is set.

Comment

Young guy has a lease, 2500lbs feed and feeder, gonna rent or whatever a machine to move it....sounds like the boy has more money than sense

Comment

Originally posted by Calitexembalmer View Post
                    Is he gonna be able to find his stand in the dark once it is set.
                    No way in h** he will be able to! I hinted around that every gate and cattle guard
                    Should be flagged and labeled for these idiots, come dark30 people lose their minds,
                    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 09-26-2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Depending on size of the ex he’s gonna trash some cattle guards walking it back and forth/around too. LO will run him off and your buddy won’t have to worry about it.

Comment

Not surprising and scenarios like this will get more common. Half of HS students don't even know their home address.

Comment

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
                          Depending on size of the ex he’s gonna trash some cattle guards walking it back and forth/around too. LO will run him off and your buddy won’t have to worry about it.
                          It 5 miles as the crow flies from X to Z and probably 12+ by gravel roads
                          A signed lease needs a bold typed @ bottom next to signature
                          Common sense rules apply for termination

Comment

I wonder if this guy was ever a 2nd Lieutenant in the military. They are famous for getting lost.

Comment

Surely this can’t be factual…….

Comment

I still can't get over the fact that he was on the wrong ranch. How did he know where to set up his stand ? He surely didn't have time to scout any area. Did he even look around to make sure he wasn't between someone else's stand and feeder ?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X