Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Thanks to all. It felt good to just to share.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

I know your pain Sir. I lost my Wirehair Dachshund last year. Like your faithful dog mine was everywhere I was. If I was in my chair she was in it with me. Sitting at the table, she was laying at my feet. Heck she even followed me to the restroom and laid there at my feet while I did my business! At night she would lay on the rug by my beside. Never a moment was she not close to me when she could be. My wife would always ask why Mesha would get so excited when I came home from work or a hunting trip. I would say because I love Her unconditionally! I still haven’t replaced her. She was probably the best dog I ever had. Prayers for you

Comment

Our pets become strong parts of our family Sorry for your loss and praying for y'all

Comment

Prayers for peace and a gradual return to finding fun. It sounds like your girl had a wonderful life, and was a valued and loved member of the family. Those memories and feelings, while hard right now, are something you’ll always have with you.

Comment

Working...
              X