Moultrie Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moultrie Camera

So, I have a Moultrie Delta camera. Last used was last year under my Verizon Wireless account. I switched to FirstNet, which is AT&T, but for first responders. Is my camera going to send pictures to my AT&T phone? I still have the same number, and I don't remember if I made cell settings in the camera or not.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Yes, pictures go to Moultrie App.
    As long as the correct phone number is in the app and you have the app on phone, you are golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
      Yes, pictures go to Moultrie App.
      As long as the correct phone number is in the app and you have the app on phone, you are golden.
      Roger that. I guess the service carrier part of the camera only makes the difference in the location, meaning the signal strength?

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Comment

Correct but that will change this fall as new cams hit market that switch to strongest towers.

Comment

Do you like the Delta?

I’ve had the X-6000 and X-7000. Both stopped working after about 1 year (one quit uploading pictures and the other had an IR light go out so nighttime pictures were dark). Contacted Moultrie and they said it’s out of warranty but they did offer me a 50% off coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The new cams are out already, no more sd cards and they connect to witch ever carrier has the best signal for that area.

Comment

Working...
            X