Best floor mats for new truck...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
    Bumping an old thread for suggestions.....

The carpet mats in my F150 King Ranch are about worn out. I knew this day would come.

I don't like the hard plastic slippery mats. I prefer a more rubbery deep dish mat. I'm assuming that is either the Husky X-Act or the WeatherTech All Weather mats. I'm leaning towards the Husky x-act. Any other brands I need to be looking at?

Thanks!
    I just bought the WeatherTech and you don’t want the WeatherTech. They fit great, but they are the hard form style you said you don’t want. I just had my truck worked on and they folded them in half and threw them in the back of my truck. I had to lay them flat in the sun for a few hours to get them back to normal.

Comment

I have Lund catch It carpeted floor mats in my F250
      Easy clean up, and has the carpet which I wanted
      Love them

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
        Bumping an old thread for suggestions.....

The carpet mats in my F150 King Ranch are about worn out. I knew this day would come.

I don't like the hard plastic slippery mats. I prefer a more rubbery deep dish mat. I'm assuming that is either the Husky X-Act or the WeatherTech All Weather mats. I'm leaning towards the Husky x-act. Any other brands I need to be looking at?

Thanks!
        Ford makes their own now. I recommend them. Have them on my Super Duty and I have been very pleased.

Comment

Husky all the way having had experience with ford’s, weather tech and husky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GM makes their own as well, way the hell better than the after market mats.

Comment

Husky X-act for my 2016 F150, flexible and fit great, way better than the Weather Techs in my 2002 F150. The Weather Techs are hard and curl up around the edges, leaving slight gaps in coverage.

Comment

Great info. My wife wants a set for her Expedition and this definitely helps.

Comment

Originally posted by pblaetz View Post
                  Put these in my 2017 f-150. Have 35k miles on them and they are still like new. Nicest looking mats I've ever had. I've had them all too.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-C...70_&dpSrc=srch
                  I just ordered these. I will report back when they get delivered.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by pblaetz View Post
                    Put these in my 2017 f-150. Have 35k miles on them and they are still like new. Nicest looking mats I've ever had. I've had them all too.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-C...70_&dpSrc=srch
                    ^^^I have heard great things about these mats.

Currently have the Ford mats in my truck as I got them thrown in on my deal. I had Husky in my last truck and liked them. Weather Techs are too slick for my preference.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                      I just ordered these. I will report back when they get delivered.

.....and God Bless America.
                      Cool - looking forward to hearing what you think about them.

Comment

I like the Husky as well. Good mats and they catch ALL the water and dirt.

Comment

@JayB - Any update on the new mats?

Comment

Tagged for updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

3D MAXpider is what I use on my F-150. I like them better than the rest. Mine are 3 years old and holding up great.

Comment

OK. I have had the mats about a week now. They delivered a day earlier than expected. Gotta love good customer service.

The 3D Maxpider fit like a glove. They are not a typical rubber mat. Light weight in feel but a coating that will keep them clean. Trip to the lease this weekend yielded NO MUD on the mats. Not sure how since it rained for 3 months.

So far very pleased. Look great. and fit perfect.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X