Hay barn electrics done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay barn electrics done.

Yesterday I got my hay barn electrics finished. All the old conduit had fallen down and bare wires were exposed so we just had all the breaker off since we bought the place a couple years ago. New conduit, led fixtures, added in outlets and future for out in the cattle pens if we need it. I suck at bending conduit so thankfully I had a friend help me with it. Now I just need it filled up with hay instead of being empty.

This is how it started out: (note conduit falling out of the rafters.

Also replaced half the wood in the pen and put up a new gate big enough to drive the tractor through. Everything was falling down bad. Have the wood sitting there for the other side but I just never have enough time. There was a hay crib but I think I’m going to put some freestanding ones in perpendicular to the wall so I can keep things cleaner.

Before:

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Have to be rich to fill that barn with hay. Hell buy a few dozen eggs as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big barn

Comment

If you bent those shepherds hooks you do not suck at bending conduit.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully we cut hay twice this year and it’ll be full.

Comment

Nice barn!

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

I like it

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                        X