Hanging stand storage ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanging stand storage ideas

Hey guys I need storage ideas for storing hang on stands on a wall out of the way in hunting room! What y’all got?

I'd be real interested to see what everyone else is doing.

Comment

Buy some Gladiator Gear Track and some hooks for it and it would be an easy project

Comment

I used utility screw hooks, arms, and hangers. And screwed into the studs on my storage building. They are up and out of the way on the walls. And easy to get to with a stepladder. Leaves the middle of the rafters available for storing other equipment, and skinning if the weather gets bad (like today).

Comment

Is there any other ideas?

Comment

I just Store it in another tree
            Last edited by Brushybowman; 02-14-2023, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I used to screw eye bolts into the rafters of my shed and push a piece of round bar stock through them w/Kotter pins in either end behind a fender washer to keep the bar in place. I'd then tie a loop w/some 3mm mower pull cord and poke it through the stand in a half hitch fashion and hang the stand on the bar w/a "S" hook. It kept them up out of the way of everything and was still easy to get to.

Comment

I just have a suggestion - why not use a 7.5' cedar log that is 12+ inches in diameter and strap it on to look like it does in the woods?

I don't know where you are at, but I have several stumps / logs that would work well.

Comment

Working...
                X