X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of birds from this past weekend
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice birds! We are heading up tomorrow for the weekend. We do not usually have alot of birds but maybe we can get luck and tag a few.

Comment

Congrats on the birds. We'll be chasing them this weekend also.

Comment

Heading out in the morning to fill the second round of protein. Going to set up a couple of sets for turkey, will be heading out in April to try and get a couple of birds.

Comment

Well done ATN!

Comment

Unfortunately, the land owner ended all leases on his properties this year. My friends dad had been going out there since the 70's. With that said, I will not be traveling that way any time soon.

I just got a call from Rough Creek Taxidermy in Sonora that my Axis shoulder mount is ready. Its going to cost a hefty amount to ship it. I live in Louisiana but have buddy TBH member "Patton" who lives in Austin and another buddy, also a TBH member who lives in Kingwood. I'm hoping to find someone that may be able to do a TBH express for my mount. Im in no rush, but told them I'd work on finding someone. If this is something one of you may be able to help with please send a pm and we can try to work something out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Good luck to everyone this off season. Nothing beats the Sonora Axis hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
                Unfortunately, the land owner ended all leases on his properties this year. My friends dad had been going out there since the 70's. With that said, I will not be traveling that way any time soon.

I just got a call from Rough Creek Taxidermy in Sonora that my Axis shoulder mount is ready. Its going to cost a hefty amount to ship it. I live in Louisiana but have buddy TBH member "Patton" who lives in Austin and another buddy, also a TBH member who lives in Kingwood. I'm hoping to find someone that may be able to do a TBH express for my mount. Im in no rush, but told them I'd work on finding someone. If this is something one of you may be able to help with please send a pm and we can try to work something out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

When did you drop yours off? I took one in last July and was wondering when I might expect mine to be finished.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post

We will be heading up the end of the month to hunt and fill feeders. I don't mind stopping by Rough Creek at all. We will be heading to my In-laws in Franklinton, LA in the next 6 weeks or so and can meet you somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    We will be heading up the end of the month to hunt and fill feeders. I don't mind stopping by Rough Creek at all. We will be heading to my In-laws in Franklinton, LA in the next 6 weeks or so and can meet you somewhere.

Man, that would be great! I appreciate it, I'll send you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Beards&Spurs View Post
                      When did you drop yours off? I took one in last July and was wondering when I might expect mine to be finished.
                      Mid June

Comment

My niece hammered a nice one this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          I’m in! I live here. We should have a get together some time next season at the steak house or La Mexicana!

This is the goofy buck I shot at my place this season:

Bisch

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post

Awesome, nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post

Congratulations nice Thunder chicken

Comment

I have not seen any birds yet at the house. Only had a few last year, and let them be to see if they would hang around. They didn’t, so if they come back this spring, I’m planning on trying to whack one!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X