Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Ok guys and gals, I've got it started for 2019. If you haven't done it already, its time to make those fitness goals for 2019 and start working to make them happen. I've not made it in tho the gym this week due to the holiday, but I'll start back tomorrow.

My goal is to reach 235 lbs and 10% BF. Get my left hip back to 100%. Get my one rep max bench back to 300.

Let's hear yall's goals!

235 and 10% wow! I wish you well.

Mine is for six pack abs this year.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
      235 and 10% wow! I wish you well.

Mine is for six pack abs this year.

LOl! I know! I'm at 230 now, and about 18% (guessing). It's gonna be a difficult challenge, but everyone needs a goal, right?

Comment

My goal is to stay healthy and get back to my fighting weight. Stepped on the scale this morning and Im the heaviest I have been in probably ten years or so. The scale read 204 and I like to be around 185-188. Ive got some work to do.

Comment

My original goal last year was simply to lose weight. I have lost a bit, down to 273. Started at 311. I originally thought I would wait until I got into the 260's somewhere to kind of protect my knees and back, but I seem like I am stuck here, so I will be starting a regimen either tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

My goals is to get back to where I was 5 years ago. Shift work, new baby, a divorce, remarried, torn ACL, and torn bicep tendon all contributed to me falling off the wagon. I haven't been able to get back on but I am determined to do that this year.

165 and 8 to 10 percent body fat is my goal

Current - 185 and 18 percent, maybe 20 percent bf

Comment

Well, I went from 301 (heaviest I've ever been) to 220 since last summer and luckily did it without having to go to the gym. Actually, I did step foot in the gym last year (to cancel my membership because it wasn't getting used). I may pick it back up now that I actually have the energy and a good weight that I can accomplish something in the gym.
              If anyone wants to join me on my health journey, let me know and I can get you connected to my Health Coach (my wife). She coaches several different programs and can find the right one for you based on what you want to accomplish.

Comment

Number 1 goal is to stop giving in to peer pressure to eat, drink and be merry. I've done well in the gym and I'm stronger than ever but weight and % fat is higher than I want. On my own, I have no trouble sticking to a diet. New GF and her group of friends make it tough. Everything is a happy hour, cocktail event or queso flooded carb fest. Gonna be tough. Focusing on staying off booze, vastly reducing carbs, and keep hitting the gym. Pushing for 180 lb. Right now at about 202 lbs.

Comment

What's the best way to find fat %? I think that's where I want to focus this year. Been a downhill slide since the kiddo was born two years ago. I'm about 185, I have seen 155 and stayed 160-165 for a couple years before she was born. Still down from a 215-220 heaviest which is rough on my frame of maybe 5'8". Been a steady diet of bad food and miller lite the last few months. Blood pressure is high, which is the real motivator.

Comment

If anyone wants to give TrainerRoad a try for cycling I have 2 separate 1 month Free trials . Just let me know you want it and PM me your email address and I will shoot you the link.

Good luck to everyone that is trying to actively change your life and health!

Comment

Some gyms/fitness centers will use calipers to measure up to 7 spots on you to determine BF. Some places use the electronic handheld devices that will give you a percentage as well. My experience was the electronic ones would consistently show BF to be 2-5% higher than calipers.

Comment

Rode the bike 10 miles on the trainer yesterday and ran 2 miles last night.

Comment

I’m 6’2 and 205, I would like to trim 10 and stay in permant “mountain shape”. Last week I cranked up my regiment and changed my diet. Here we go..

Comment

I want to lose the rest of my belly. I've lost 60 pounds and i figure I need to lose around 40 more pounds and be able to go shirtless on the cruise I'm planning in june. Me and the wife are down a combined 120 pounds. Cant wait to see what we look like this time next year.

Started back yesterday after a short break. I was actually stronger and in better shape after my break. I'm sore AF though. Good luck to everyone this year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              My goal is to stay healthy and get back to my fighting weight. Stepped on the scale this morning and Im the heaviest I have been in probably ten years or so. The scale read 204 and I like to be around 185-188. Ive got some work to do.
                              You had the EXACT same experience I had this morning.. Pound for pound exactly the same. Looking forward to knocking off a few lbs and trying to get around that 180 mark.

Comment

Working...
                              X