Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supremes rule on immigration

So sorry Obama

He has already come out and scolded American citizens on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      Means nothing....he has aready halted deportations. Hillary will get to add 2-3 to the SC.....they'll be bussing illegals in by the busloads after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Means nothing....he has aready halted deportations. Hillary will get to add 2-3 to the SC.....they'll be bussing illegals in by the busloads after that.
        this ^^^^

after hillary gets elected SCOTUS will for the first time in my lifetime be shifted left.

GOP did it too itself. and the Clown Trump isn't doing anything to help...

Comment

A U.S. trucker has posted a video on YouTube in which he pulls up to a U.S. border checkpoint in Texas and gets cleared to pass through after receiving a shocking answer to his very simple question.

“How you doing? U.S. Border Patrol. How many people on board?” the agent donning dark sunglasses asks trucker Travis Pope in the video shot July 29.

Pope, of Dayton, Texas, tells the agent he’s alone in the truck.

“U.S. citizen?” asks the agent.

“Yeah, but does it really matter?” Pope then asks.

“Not anymore, unfortunately. Thank you,” the agent says as he shakes his head and walks away from the truck, allowing Pope to drive through the checkpoint.

It dont matter anymore.

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
          the Clown Trump isn't doing anything to help...
          Ehhhh, I kind of see it a bit differently. That Clown Crooked Clinton aint doing nothing to help. She is putting the illegals in the sand box on a fast track to get here, as long as they donated the specified amount into the Clinton foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            A U.S. trucker has posted a video on YouTube in which he pulls up to a U.S. border checkpoint in Texas and gets cleared to pass through after receiving a shocking answer to his very simple question.

“How you doing? U.S. Border Patrol. How many people on board?” the agent donning dark sunglasses asks trucker Travis Pope in the video shot July 29.

Pope, of Dayton, Texas, tells the agent he’s alone in the truck.

“U.S. citizen?” asks the agent.

“Yeah, but does it really matter?” Pope then asks.

“Not anymore, unfortunately. Thank you,” the agent says as he shakes his head and walks away from the truck, allowing Pope to drive through the checkpoint.

It dont matter anymore.

Ehhhh, I kind of see it a bit differently. That Clown Crooked Clinton aint doing nothing to help. She is putting the illegals in the sand box on a fast track to get here, as long as they donated the specified amount into the Clinton foundation.
            I had an uncle that was BP stationed out by El Paso around 2000. He told me then they weren't even trying to stop the flow of illegals.....I can only image what is taking place today. I'm just continuing to buy guns and ammo.....It's gonna come to a head one day.

Comment

Working...
            X