X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trey Gowdy lays the law to DHS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pT50mZ0QQU

Love Trey Gowdy

Yes I like him, but, he can't do anything, he says the right stuff and ask's the right questions but just like she said, I don't have an answer for you, that's where it ends and in return nothing is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If Trump would come out and say he would make Gowdy Attorney general, It would help his cause. If Trey WAS attorney General, he would get some stuff done.

Comment

I like Gowdy for AG. He hits em hard and makes them look like brainless zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
          Yes I like him, but, he can't do anything, he says the right stuff and ask's the right questions but just like she said, I don't have an answer for you, that's where it ends and in return nothing is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It stinks. I was thinking the same thing. Answer the question!! Nothing ever changing, but at least he is asking some of the right questions.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
            It stinks. I was thinking the same thing. Answer the question!! Nothing ever changing, but at least he is asking some of the right questions.
            asking questions and getting answers are two different things. they sit there and 'I don't recall'; 'duhh, I can't remember'. maybe if he were to use the 'ol water board it might refresh some memories.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              I like Gowdy for AG. He hits em hard and makes them look like brainless zombies.
              And as long as the brainless zombies can vote we're screwed.

Comment

Working...
              X