No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also saw a doe being chased by a big buck on other side.

Comment

Nothing here yet off 3405

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
        Also saw a doe being chased by a big buck on other side.
        I used some doe urine and sprayed along my trail coming in. Had traffic following the scent trail. They never came into the area though. Maybe because i didnt spray inside the feeder area, but I saw them licking the last bush i sprayed just on the other side.

Comment

Is it worth hunting in the morning? I have a long (3/4mi) hike in and just can't decide if it is worth it to battle the acorns and moon. What say you?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
            Is it worth hunting in the morning? I have a long (3/4mi) hike in and just can't decide if it is worth it to battle the acorns and moon. What say you?
            Im about the same distance in and have the same thoughts. But thinking I am go anyway.

Comment

Heading out to my stand as I type.. If anyone else is going this morning GL...

Comment

How was it this AM?

Comment

I skipped slept in.

Comment

Any body want a 29inch 75LB Mathews Heli-m let me know $1100 comes with QAD HDX arrow rest,Mathews T5 quiver,Octane Stabilizer,Apex Bone collector 4pin sights Peep hole and a free release let me know, I do have pics but don't know how to post them here

Comment

Actually there are some pics in my Albums

Comment

Cbmiller_22 you giving up bow hunting?

Comment

Just this year trainer send I'm not suppose to be pulling my bow back, so figured id sell it, and use the cash for a wedding anniversary trip or present for my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbmiller_22 View Post
                            Just this year trainer send I'm not suppose to be pulling my bow back, so figured id sell it, and use the cash for a wedding anniversary trip or present for my wife.
                            Why not a crossbow with a crank assist to cock it?

Comment

Afternoon/evening hunt for me, finally getting out to Georgetown! Long hunt today, see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bosshawg401 View Post
                                Afternoon/evening hunt for me, finally getting out to Georgetown! Long hunt today, see what happens.
                                Waiting for your good news. I saw multiple dead deer along road these days. They are actively moving right now.

Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X