No announcement yet.

Lampasas Pics again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like its time to thin out some does!

Comment

wow that's a lot of deer!

Comment

Are you posting to sell your spot on the lease??? 1st in line...

Comment

Could fit any more in da pin,dang .that was awsome bud,happy hunting!!!!!!

Comment

Better place than the one I have by the house. I topped off feeders and pulled cards. In 2 weeks each feeder, 600+ pics on one and 1550+ on the other. Only 1 deer on the 600+ and only in there for 3 pics. ALL FREAKING HOGS. We are not allowed to hunt all through September so we most likely will not have any deer until after the war.

Comment

[QUOTE=strangmusic18;2881796]Are you posting to sell your spot on the lease??? 1st in line...[/QUOTE

Sorry, it is a close friends place that I manage. We have a small group of lease hunters (2 guys for 320 acres) that are working well. Take care and good luck on the hardest hunt of all...finding a good lease.

Comment

Wow, what a great place to take a kid hunting. Spoil them for life huh?

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
                  Originally posted by strangmusic18 View Post
                  Are you posting to sell your spot on the lease??? 1st in line...
                  Sorry, it is a close friends place that I manage. We have a small group of lease hunters (2 guys for 320 acres) that are working well. Take care and good luck on the hardest hunt of all...finding a good lease.
                  Oh, I have a good lease but was just giving you the business. Thought it was worth the shot...

Comment

Looks like you have a good management or cull buck to take care of. I think was the 6 th picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael David View Post
                      Looks like you have a good management or cull buck to take care of. I think was the 6 th picture.
                      I agree. We have several culls to address. One nice thing is the spikes nearly disappeared once we started feeding protein.

Comment

Working...
                      X