Going Tuesday for my eval. Appt.
    In Sugarland. I'll report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiger00 View Post
      Going Tuesday for my eval. Appt.
      In Sugarland. I'll report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Awesome! Pm me your name so I can make sure they know you're a TBHer!

Comment

Went back for my post op...vision was 20/15!!! Clearest I have ever seen in my entire life that I can remember! Even clearer than my contacts and glasses.

I shot my bow a couple of times today to see how everything looked through a peep. Unbelievable to say the least! I can clearly see the target out to 60 yards. No more blurred guessing on the longer shots.

For those who are hesitating, don't. Go get it done! It is life changing!!

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
          Went back for my post op...vision was 20/15!!! Clearest I have ever seen in my entire life that I can remember! Even clearer than my contacts and glasses.

I shot my bow a couple of times today to see how everything looked through a peep. Unbelievable to say the least! I can clearly see the target out to 60 yards. No more blurred guessing on the longer shots.

Cast what was your vision like before your surgery? I mean what kind of trouble did you have seeing and what did they diagnose it as?

Chootum!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
            Cast what was your vision like before your surgery? I mean what kind of trouble did you have seeing and what did they diagnose it as?

Chootum!

My contacts were -5.25. I basically couldn't see anything unless it was 2-3" in front of my face. Even with contacts, the dots on my targets started getting blurry after 25-30 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post

I'm so happy for you, and so glad that you are happy! This is why I love what I do. It's so exciting to see how life changing it is for people. Always here for you so let me know if you ever need anything! Those of you Who have reached out to me, email me at ahassen@manneye.com with any questions!

Comment

I was just wondering how did everyone's experience go. I am seriously contemplating lasik or PRK and I would love to hear what people thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
                  I was just wondering how did everyone's experience go. I am seriously contemplating lasik or PRK and I would love to hear what people thought.

It's awesome! You won't regret it

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post

You will love it! It's life changing. I am happy to answer any questions you may have or feel free to email me at ahassen@manneye.com . We've done a lot of TBHers now!

Comment

I had mine done on the 28th of May here in the Woodlands. It was easy peasy. Grossed my wife out when she watched on the TV monitor though, lol.
                      I slept like a baby once we got home. Personally, i dont have any issue with dry eyes. I actually have to remind myself to drop in some artificial tears.
                      My vision now is 20-20 and still improving. My left eye was a little worse than the right, so they needed to take a little more off that side. For about a week i had real hazy vision, like a real foggy morning. Because one eye was worse than the other, i also had a little bit of double vision. But over the last few days, everything is settling out like it should be and will continue to clear up and get more crisp once my eyes fully heal. On day 3 i could drive myself. My night vision is slowly improving. Dont expect to drive at night right away, the oncoming headlights make it VERY tough to see the road.
                      As of yesterday, i have 20-20 and hope it continues to improve even further. Its nice to not wear glasses after 17 years. I still catch myself feeling for them on my face.
                      Before, i was so nearsighted, i could not see past 12" in front of me without glasses. The dr. said it was the size 400 letters on the screen. dont know what the designation is for that sight, but it was bad.

Overall i am very happy. Plus i got the TBH hookup

Comment

Originally posted by Mann Eye-Ashley View Post
                        Hey y'all! My name is Ashley, and I am the surgery consultant at the Mann Eye Institute!

We are so stinkin' excited to sponsor TBH again this year!

Tired of glasses and contacts fogging up and drying out when you're out in the woods? Come see us for a free LASIK evaluation so we can get you out of those pesky things!

I am here to answer any questions you may have so please feel free to reach out to me.

Again, thanks TBH for letting us be a part of your special community!

https://www.manneye.com/

Email sent with question!

Comment

So done with glasses. I’m in Will be emailing you Ashley, as soon as I see what my health account looks like this year.

Comment

Had mine done this past July. My vision is 20/20 now. I had -4.00 contacts before. I would do it again, BUT, My close up vision is so bad now that I have to have readers now and my eyes are still drying out 5 months later and need eye drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                              Had mine done this past July. My vision is 20/20 now. I had -4.00 contacts before. I would do it again, BUT, My close up vision is so bad now that I have to have readers now and my eyes are still drying out 5 months later and need eye drops.
                              Durn, readers are the reason I was wanting to do it.....
                              I maxed out next years flex spending account to help offset the cost...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                                Durn, readers are the reason I was wanting to do it.....
                                I maxed out next years flex spending account to help offset the cost...
                                It may not help you see up close. Its usually to help you see far away.

Comment

Working...
                                X