No announcement yet.

Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roscoe, thanks again for this thread. I always enjoy the bucks you post for us to see. Every year you have at least one outstanding one to share.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      See that makes sense. At the beginning of the thread when I said it was weird. You could have just said it’s a older guy and your helping him out. And i would have said ok got ya that makes sense. Instead you acted like it was a friend who hunts that just lets you run cameras for the heck of it to look at their deer. That’s all I said was weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I would say stop when you are ahead, but what the hell, keep on digging...

Comment

Guy is speaking his mind, I spoke out at start of thread as well. Sorry you guys deer got whacked by someone else. But I tend to agree you start this thing out with “hey my uncle is getting on in age and does not hunt like he use to so I’m running some cams in his place......”. JT is a little rough around the edges but that’s what these threads are about is to get everyone’s praise or arguments. Story was not weird reading it as a whole but from the start is was like some really bad movie with a bad ending. Good luck to you guys in rest of season, sucks for you and your uncle roscoe. JT quit stirring these people up. Ha

Comment

Boy y’all aren’t very good at problem solving. If he said it was his uncle, that probably would of gave it away to some where the deer was at.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
            Boy y’all aren’t very good at problem solving. If he said it was his uncle, that probably would of gave it away to some where the deer was at.

Ya because everyone knows who he and his uncle are.......? Wow. Signing off again. Good luck guys.

Comment

From start to finish, the asshattery in this thread about a big deer is amazing. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great thread. I appreciate you taking us along. I hope the entitlement of a couple goofballs thinking you owed them explanations doesn't keep you from posting another thread like this in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                  Great thread. I appreciate you taking us along. I hope the entitlement of a couple goofballs thinking you owed them explanations doesn't keep you from posting another thread like this in the future.
                  Thank you and no worries on that. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

looks like same deer

Comment

Man, cool thread, even though it wasn't the outcome the OP was hoping for.

Reminds me of a buck I chased for 3 years (in my avatar, that's the first year). One day after he had disappeared from regular appearances at my place I get a text with a picture of his non-caped head on the floor of a barn. Some rancher shot him and euro'd a double-split mainbeam, 14pt that scored 157 in a county that doesn't produce 157s.

Oh well, as people have said, that's hunting. Cool thread absent the ridiculous remarks.

Comment

I made a comment. What you aren’t seeing is the smart *** comment that the op made that was either deleted or “edited”. Then I was ganged up on. I will be 100% honest. I give zero ****s about this thread and the only reason I even comment is because I have Tapatalk and people keep quoting me. And because of the weird comments of people referencing my past post and comments which is weird when I have no clue who they are.

That said i am glad someone who actually hunted the deer killed him. Roscoe i wish your uncle would have let you hunt him. You put in the work.. Maybe You can get the antlers from the guy who hunted him and get your uncle some replicas. Lol.

Dude you got issues.....

Comment

I made a comment. What you aren’t seeing is the smart *** comment that the op made that was either deleted or “edited”. Then I was ganged up on. I will be 100% honest. I give zero ****s about this thread and the only reason I even comment is because I have Tapatalk and people keep quoting me. And because of the weird comments of people referencing my past post and comments which is weird when I have no clue who they are.

We actually are seeing it because you quoted them before they were deleted and those comments really aren’t as bad as you’re trying to sell them. You’re just so arrogant you can’t let it go and need to be right about whatever your evolving opinion of this deer is. I let other people have the login to my Spartan app. They know where I hunt, if they ask they could probably hunt one also. So it’s really not that weird. What’s weird is how many times you e posted in this thread.

Comment

Thanks for sharing OP. Sorry your uncle wasn’t able to get him, but at least y’all have closure

Comment

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
                              Great thread. I appreciate you taking us along. I hope the entitlement of a couple boyfriends thinking you owed them explanations doesn't keep you from posting another thread like this in the future.
                              fify

Comment

Sounds to me I wasn’t far off from my initial thought that everyone got ****** about. Your uncle isn’t much of a hunter. He wanted you to get the pics and kill it when it was convenient for him. Wish you would have gotten to hunt him Roscoe.

You really need to be chin checked.

Comment

Working...
                                X