No announcement yet.

Talk about weekend spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry that happened-look into the jimmie hammers and a ravelco system when you get it back

Comment

It’s the weirdest feeling in the world walking up to where you know you parked and the truck isn’t there.

Hope it works out with insurance. Definitely understand not wanting it back.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
        Sorry that happened-look into the jimmie hammers and a ravelco system when you get it back
        I don’t want it. To many unknowns of what was done while they had it. Also I’m pretty certain that goes on Carfax and thus demenished value. Just want the insurance company to be fair and move on.

Comment

I wouldn’t take it back, how does that work? Can you tell the insurance company that you don’t want it back?

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
            It’s the weirdest feeling in the world walking up to where you know you parked and the truck isn’t there.

Hope it works out with insurance. Definitely understand not wanting it back.
            That’s for dang sure. It’s a surreal feeling. Your first reaction is I want my **** back but after you get past that emotion I don’t want anything back except personal items. Keep the truck

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
              I wouldn’t take it back, how does that work? Can you tell the insurance company that you don’t want it back?
              No clue but that’s what I’m gonna argue. This my first time dealing with this kinda thing

Comment

Working...
              X