Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulda called the cops.

Comment

Ya'll been to the walmart in Azle? Its horrible. Most folks are in their pajamas

Comment

not shocked at all...

Comment

Didn't know what bathroom to use, poor liberal.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe he has some problems and that was the only option.

Comment

Somebody pooped at the one on Grissom rd in San Antonio last year!

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                Maybe he has some problems and that was the only option.
                Agree...

Saying you would have "flipped and fed it to him" come on man. You don't know his situation. I see crazy things all the time. People have disorders and yeah maybe they shouldn't be out alone. Best thing to do is cover your kids face and move along. If they question then talk with them about the situation and let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                  Went into Wal Mart in North Dallas off 75 to grab cupcakes for the boys b-ball team, luckily the kids and wife waited in the car to stay out of cold. Stopped by to check on clearance broad heads, started hearing water pouring on the floor and it wasn’t stopping. A grown man in his 30’s was standing about 4 ft. Away with his back to me looking over his shoulder, so I proceeded to walk around and see that the dude had it out pissing in the floor!!!! If my kids were with me I would have probably flipped and fed it to him, but decided I would just let someone know. The world is a jacked up place and Wal Mart is the hub of the action!
                  When I lived in California a few years ago we were at Target. Anyways as we pulled into the parking lot I seen a naked dude screaming at a woman in a car who was on her phone (likely with the cops). A guy came from another vehicle to confront the naked man but naked guy knocked him out lol.

Cops showed up 10 seconds later to see 1- naked man still screaming at woman in car 2- fully clothed man unconscious on the floor)

Comment

Not knowing the man's personal health history makes it hard to make an assumption.

If he did it (just because), well that's a different story.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Agree...

Saying you would have "flipped and fed it to him" come on man. You don't know his situation. I see crazy things all the time. People have disorders and yeah maybe they shouldn't be out alone. Best thing to do is cover your kids face and move along. If they question then talk with them about the situation and let it go.
                        Maybe he had some problems? Maybe it was his only option? Give me a break. Yes I agree, he likely was mentally ill. I don't agree that the answer is to simply cover your kids eyes and move on though. That is basically just enabling the behavior to continue, mentally ill person or not. I'm not saying to approach the situation with violence in mind, but the police should have been contacted so they could deal with him appropriately. I can guarantee you, mentally ill or not, if I was working (yes I'm a PO) and had been contacted about a similar situation and responded to the scene, the guy would have gone to jail, assuming the situation met the elements of a criminal offense. Sure its unfortunate when a mentally ill person acts out and does crazy things, and they should be treated with some level of compassion and dignity, but the norms and standards of society have to be upheld. Mental competency can be addressed in court which is the appropriate venue for that to happen. Our mental health system is broken and needs a serious overhaul.

Now, if the guy just thought he was being cute or was just a scumbag, that's a totally different story. Dude deserves what's coming to him, arse whooping or not. Still unacceptable behavior, just on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          LMAO at somebody from Midland/ Odessa area talking about what you can find in Dallas area
                          The people who do that crap in odessa midland area arent from here.

Comment

That's were depends would come in handy.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                              Shoulda called the cops.
                              Should have whooped his arse!!!

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              So, what happened?
                              Did anyone do anything about this pervert?

Comment

I just saw this on FB and it reminded me of this thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	207D8BDF-DDE3-4D5C-9181-EB43C32425DD.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	24570942

Comment

Working...
                                X