Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think Ruth is going to make it another year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
    RBG looks bad. You have to know when to say when. She is way past that point. I wish her a happy retirement. Spend your days with family and let the job go!
    Apparently her granddaughter has been writing most of her decisions as of late anyway, so apparently she is getting her family time

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Apparently her granddaughter has been writing most of her decisions as of late anyway, so apparently she is getting her family time
      No idea if it's a granddaughter or staffer or who, but Ruth clearly isn't writing them. She can't even hold her head up and stay awake! Now, I'm not saying she has lost her mental capacity, my Grandmother was 93 and sharp as a tack until the day she died, and had the hunchback, hanging head for decades. But she couldn't hear, even with hearing aids, couldn't see, and couldn't stay awake for long periods of time. I think that's where Ruth is now. There's no way she can sit through a case, catch all the facts, understand all the points etc....... she's clearly just a body in a robe and someone else is pulling the strings from behind the curtain.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
        she's clearly just a body in a robe and someone else is pulling the strings from behind the curtain.
        Can this not lead to someone abusing the system making all her decisions highly questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Can this not lead to someone abusing the system making all her decisions highly questionable.
          ABSOLUTELY!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruth's replacement.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                Ruth's replacement.
                I'd grope that

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Ruth's replacement.
                  I'd love to see this one nominated. Then see the Democrats implode on whether or not to try to destroy her like they did kavinaugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
                    I'd love to see this one nominated. Then see the Democrats implode on whether or not to try to destroy her like they did kavinaugh.
                    Yes , if they think Kav is conservative, they’ll just loathe her. She was my number 1. I feel trump chose Kav based on the thought he would be an easy confirmation.

Comment

Well when she was in College she went wild and drank heavily and turned Lesbian for awhile. During one of her drunken rampages she forced herself on another woman and raped her.

Comment

I think they will sift through their deck of cards and choose the race one on her. I'm sure they can dig up some old friends of hers that remember some racist comments she made.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I think they will sift through their deck of cards and choose the race one on her. I'm sure they can dig up some old friends of hers that remember some racist comments she made.
                          Thats gonna be hard since she has adopted several black kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            Yep. They’ll have to be creative. But they’ll come up with some garbage.

Now to RBG, second day in a row she’s not in the bench. Can anyone provide proof of life currently ...?

Comment

Where Russell Crowe when we really need him...........

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                The racist comments she made were toward hispanics

Comment

Working...
                                X