No announcement yet.

New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tow 10k regularly with single wheel 350. I’ve had up to 21k on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
      I tow 10k regularly with single wheel 350. I’ve had up to 21k on it.
      And it does pretty good?

Comment

Handles the load and pulls it extremely well. Mileage is the worst of the big 3. I can hook on to my 12’ tandem axles and throw my side by side on the back and still barely get 11 mpg. Or I can hook up my 24’ lowboy and load it down and get 10-10.5. With the 21K load I barely saw 6.5, but that was mostly due to the large wind sail and not so much the weight.

Comment

Handles the load and pulls it extremely well. Mileage is the worst of the big 3. I can hook on to my 12’ tandem axles and throw my side by side on the back and still barely get 11 mpg. Or I can hook up my 24’ lowboy and load it down and get 10-10.5. With the 21K load I barely saw 6.5, but that was mostly due to the large wind sail and not so much the weight.
          How is your mpg highway/town??

Comment

Anybody have any big problems/ issue that make you question the reliability.

Considering pulling the trigger on one monday

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
              Anybody have any big problems/ issue that make you question the reliability.

Considering pulling the trigger on one monday
              My doors rattled something fierce on my 2017 F250 Super Duty. I tried adjusting the strike plate/latches. In the end, I used some rubber tape and lots of lithium grease. Now they are tight and quiet. I hate rattles.....

Comment

Seems like Ford has been the worst in Mileage in the diesels forever. I wonder why this is the case? For the record I am a Ford guy so I am not trying to start a bunch of mess.

Comment

How is your mpg highway/town??
                  Stock was 17-18 highway, and 13-14 town. Then I put it on 37s and dropped to 11.5-13.5 highway, and I wasn’t even about to check the in town mileage. Shortly after I deleted it and sit about 15-17 highway, and 13ish town now. So pretty close to stock, but MUCH better performance all the way around unloaded. Loaded it doesn’t seem to make any difference at all.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                    My doors rattled something fierce on my 2017 F250 Super Duty. I tried adjusting the strike plate/latches. In the end, I used some rubber tape and lots of lithium grease. Now they are tight and quiet. I hate rattles.....
                    Another guy told me about that a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                      Seems like Ford has been the worst in Mileage in the diesels forever. I wonder why this is the case? For the record I am a Ford guy so I am not trying to start a bunch of mess.
                      My 2012 f-350 wasn’t toooo bad. But my duramax dually does pretty good but I miss my ford and 4 wheels lol

Comment

Well I pulled the trigger tonight on a used 2017 f-350 king ranch!

Comment

Well I pulled the trigger tonight on a used 2017 f-350 king ranch!
                          Congrats,
                          Lets see some pics!

Comment

I got a 2019 F250 a couple months ago and this new 6.7 turbo seems to have more power than my 2014 F350 and 2 before that one. I'm getting 17 mpg on daily driving and it jumps to 18 on trips to Houston. Haven't made a road trip yet to see how good the mpg will get on the highway.

Comment

14’s has a compound 2 turbo system, going back to a simplistic single is much better!

QUOTE=Tmag;13858550]I got a 2019 F250 a couple months ago and this new 6.7 turbo seems to have more power than my 2014 F350 and 2 before that one. I'm getting 17 mpg on daily driving and it jumps to 18 on trips to Houston. Haven't made a road trip yet to see how good the mpg will get on the highway.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Congrats on the new truck! I have 2018 F250 and like it so far. I have 19K miles on it so far. The best part of it compared to my 2014 is the bigger fuel tank. It gets the same fuel mileage as my 2014 or maybe a hair better. 18 on the highway.

Comment

Working...
                                X