Lost Creek Hunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Creek Hunting Ranch

I had a chance to visit and my son got a opportunity to do a little hunting after doing some fence work at Lost Creek Hunting Ranch. It's a new ranch just north DFW and Springtown near Joplin. The accommodations are first class and they are covered in hogs !! Trace and Jacob are outstanding individuals and will bend over backwards to help you be successful. I know they are currently running a Oct/ Nov special. $200/day and unlimited hogs. I will be back to take advantage of some exotic hunting in the future. In the mean time my son got after it. He had only one evening to hunt due to work but he got it done in short order !!! Trace dropped him off at a stand and told him to text him when he was done. It wasn't long after the feeder went off he was texting Trace to come get him !

Last edited by huntingfanatic; 10-26-2018, 09:17 PM.

Lost Creek Hunting Ranch

Comment

Lost Creek Hunting Ranch

Comment

Know how much they buy hogs for?

Comment

Do they have a website?

Comment

Lostcreekhunting.com

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
              Know how much they buy hogs for?

I have no idea

Comment

Thanks for the good report and the pics, huntingfanatic!

Comment

Thanks for the report! I have a hunt for my kids booked there in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                    Thanks for the report! I have a hunt for my kids booked there in a few weeks.

Good to hear. They will bend over backwards to help you. They really like helping the kids too. Be sure to tell Trace your on TBH

Comment

Working...
                    X