Egyptian Wheat Food Plot Barrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We planted Egyptian wheat this year to see if I could get a little more daytime activity and to make the Bucks have to come look in those fields during rut instead of just taking a quick glance of the field and leaving the area of no deer were there. We planted around the perimeter and made 4 sections through a 15 acre food plot. We will be planting clover/chicory in about a month and hopefully it draws more deer out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. Love me some EW! It should get even taller with the time you have left before a freeze.

Comment

That's a great idea, I'm interested to see how it works out.

Comment

Very good idea to use a screen on your plots. Looks great. I am the ITR for Tecomate here in Texas. If you haven't made a decision on the rest of your seed for the year shoot me a message. I am always happy to make a deal for TBH and THF members!

Comment

And the prep work begins. Can't wait to plant. I'll keep you in my adthomps. Thx.

Comment

EW getting better looking a bit taller. Soybeans are doing well and the deer are pounding them as you can see in pic. Every single plant is picked off as new growth starts.

Comment

Working...
            X